Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

what size should i get in hyper dunks i want to order them online.

i wear 11.5 in huarache 2k4

11.5 in adidas and vans

12 in zoom kobe 2

11 in huarache 08

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Did anyone else see the commercial during the USA basketball Redemption. It lasted about 3 or 4 minutes and was a great commercial.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^^^ thats hilarious!

somebody call that number 1-877-DUNKD-ON

man i called the number and i think that women just dissed me on the phone and i dont even know her.....DAMN

but none the less thats some funny stuff right there

-Tyler

which GR CW are you guys liking the most? I cant wait for the university blue/black/white pair. The white/gold are clean as hell too.

These are already dropping in South Korea.. the price is ($30) a bit higher than the U.S retail.
Only 2 colorways are out. ( Kobe #10 and the black/ blue)

i may be able to help some ppl get the kobe10s...no guarentees, im gonna take a look tmr (sorry gotta take care of number 1 first) and if there's noexclusives maybe i can help ship some over provided you help me out a lil with the gas (there's a new carbon tax in bc) just give me a pm aftertomorrow.....

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

are we getting any Kobe Hyperdunk in USA before the Olympics?i will be disappointed if we dont

they're supposed to release the 26th of this month.

how do they fit to huarache 2k4...not everyone has zk3, but everyone has tried on huarache 2k4

my friend sent me two pictures of the line....but i dont know how to get them from my cell phone to this lap top...he said there were about 300 people in line.

check out the website, too. good stuff!

HDRC

Too funny. It's good to see NIKE doing stuff like this. Hopefully, Kobe gets some marketing next year like this....

hyperdunk hotline is great, haha...

gonna have to call back tomorrow during business hours.
pimp.gif
..... NOW THATS HOW YOU MARKET A SHOE!!!!!
best commericial I have seen in YEARS!!!!

^ I missed the point of posting that pic, but I'm wondering why you covered the size? Especially since you left the international sizes uncovered...

Originally Posted by infamousod

^ I missed the point of posting that pic, but I'm wondering why you covered the size? Especially since you left the international sizes uncovered...
my guess it's for the color discription: WHT/DRK OBSDN-S (Kobe Bryant)

my guess it's for the color discription: WHT/DRK OBSDN-S (Kobe Bryant)
you sir are correct

oh and yes im an idiot for covering one size and not the other, the fact i even covered the size in the first place doesnt make much sense to me....

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

yea does anybody know who the special guest that showed up was?

-Tyler

It was Kobe. Pictures in the seperate McFly Hyperdunk thread.

I actually called that hyperdunk hotline and some1 started asking me when my incident took place. I sed i thought this was a joke and she sed if u would liketo talk in a more abstract setting please hold. It caught me off guard. She sed i kno ur a lil embarrased to admit you got dunked on.

Originally Posted by kob3nme

I actually called that hyperdunk hotline and some1 started asking me when my incident took place. I sed i thought this was a joke and she sed if u would like to talk in a more abstract setting please hold. It caught me off guard. She sed i kno ur a lil embarrased to admit you got dunked on.

Was is a real person cus I just called and was about to be transferred to someone so I hung up.

Back
Top Bottom