Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Nice wallpaper.... does your pair glow in the dark?
yeah but i think they should have made more of it glow, this pic isnt of my pair but i drew smiley faces where it glows and the frown is where i thinkthey should have made it glow lol...insomnia sucks btw=)
2unvqsn.jpg

[h2]Just came across this Courtesy of Sole Collector

Nike Hyperdunk Team Bank Colors
[/h2]

All Shoes, News, Nike, Nike Release Dates

words by Steve Jaconetta

With the huge buzz already created by Kobe's unique commercial as well as the McFly inspired release, the Hyperdunk craze is in full affect. With the first few colorways releasing in just a few days time, September is when the fun will begin for all you basketball players out there.

The Nike Hyperdunk TB will be one of Nike's team ball styles that will be released in a slew of colorways for everyone out there. No matter what colors your team has, there will be a Hyperdunk just for you. The first few teams colors will release in September and will continue to be released and re-stocked until the end of the year in December. As you all already know, Kobe unveiled these during the NBA season this year and will dawn a special pair on his feet in during the Olympic games.

This shoe was specifically designed for Team USA with lightweight containment for the best players in the world in mind. Not only will Kobe wear these but other Nike sponsored players in the games will wear these as well. Those, in special colorways for their respective countries including Lithuania, Germany, Australia, Germany, and Puerto Rico to name a few.

Retail on these bad boys is only $110. That's a great price for a revolutionary shoe. The Hyperdunk TB should be found at all your local retail stores as well as Eastbay starting in September. So make sure when you find out what colors you team is this year and the vote is on for a team shoe you request the Hyperdunk!

Just Google the article, can't post link properly. or pics. But yea the Team Colorways are sick, especially the black/white
http://%!!$$$+%+#@$!.com/shoes/nike.../090108-nike-hyperdunktb-purple-white-silver/http://%!!$$$+%+#@$!.com/shoes/nike...tes/090108-nike-hyperdunktb-red-white-silver/

I really hope so... but they could also just be Asia exclusives or some crap where they might as well stay unreleased.

Originally Posted by whystherumg0nee

Originally Posted by SinnerP

yeah part of the sole glows in the dark, really only noticeable if you hold the shoe up to the light for a lil bit then put it in the dark
so do the tags on the tongues, correct?
no the tags dont glow, that would have been cool though.
saw this on hk-kicks from h-leung... which, I think, is the tongue tag... hmmm...

IMG_3550a.sized.jpg

for those who bid 1k-2k US dollars for those McFlys....they are straight up suckers. No offense.
these aren't as limited as they are said to be.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

saw these at nike.com

Where on Nike.com

nerd.gif
?

nerd.gif
http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_US/kicks/hyperDunk

Scroll to the bottom
Is it safe to say that these well indeed be dropping sometime in the near future ???
If that is the case then folks spent 1700 on the plastic shoe case for those HD Kobes?????

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

DimondJ15-Yo can cop the Aussie's at NTNY also. Not sure what qty's they will have but we should have a better idea later.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

where in LA will i be able to cop the countries??? im selling most of my kicks to get ALL of them..

NTLA for sure, but i belive theres other stores that are getting them. I think FTL, footaction, and champs.

yeah part of the sole glows in the dark, really only noticeable if you hold the shoe up to the light for a lil bit then put it in the dark
so do the tags on the tongues, correct?
no the tags dont glow, that would have been cool though.
saw this on hk-kicks from h-leung... which, I think, is the tongue tag... hmmm...

IMG_3550a.sized.jpg
oh wow i didnt even notice that, they do glow i just got mine to do it, you have to hold it up to a light source for about a minute for it to reallywork, i only held it by the light for a little last night so i guess thats why i didnt see it. the soles of the shoe glow nicely when you hold it by light forlike 20 seconds.

I just have to say again, I am so #@@+$%% pissed.

How the %+$# did I order 2-day shipping, and these +%!@% won't get to me until next Monday, when I ordered them this past Tuesday?

I wouldn't have paid that extra $4 dollars (it's the principle, not the money) if I had known I would be getting them a week later.
mad.gif

I live in Texas, but so #@@+$%% what? Don't say 2-day shipping and get them to me in 6.
indifferent.gif

Will the smallest size be 7.5? Somtimes I prefer wearing 7.0 when it comes to certain shoes. Anyone know if they'll be making size 7?

I ordered them on Tuesday before their cut-off time, and I just barely got my tracking information today!
mad.gif
I have an expected delivery date of *+*%%%! Monday, July 14, and I ordered them on TUESDAY with 2-DAY AIR SHIPPING!!!
You sure it was the right time (as far as their time zone cut off) cause I've never had a problem with them with 2day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom