Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

got mine today. SHOE IS FIRE!!!!! only thing im afraid is the swoosh. it should've been stitched on but its like ironed on
mad.gif
. it might come off when i play ball in them. here are some few pics.

^^ nice pics!!! my bro is bringing the usa home tonight...i cant wait to see them and test them out later this week. that pic gave me an idea...that plainswoosh on the inside toe area is too plain, i may have to outline it with red or fill it in with red. niiiice!!!

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Hey BP, if you're still reading this, can you make a Dunkman HD PS, just for kicks please? I can't stop thinking about how sick these would look in a gunmetal-gray colorway.

wink.gif

BP i know this is probably a very simple and almost worthless request of your time but do you have a picture of the white USA GR but on the inside side of theshoe where the swoosh is and outline the swoosh in red or fill it in?

i want to do what i said but want to see what it would look like before i mess them up haha. if not its ok. ill try my novice skills on PS and see what i cando. i know filling is easy but the outlining part may be tricky, i to see it look clean thats all. thanks anyways!!

need some general answers,
so confusing now~
anyone can tell when n where the national will release, and how many?
thx

yea i figured a filled in swoosh might look weird, maybe the more tedious red outlined swoosh BP? thanks!! lovin' the dunkmans btw!!!

a red outline would probably fit the language of the shoe more. considering the flywire and all, just my 2pence.

i like how you dropped those PS with the quickness BP, got that !+%# on lock!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so are the materials for the all black and the GR olympic hyperdunks different? i noticed the olympics was more see through where the flywire is, where as the black isnt not see through at all. different material? anyone that has seen both or has both? care to inform me please? thanks!!

a friend who has seen them told me that the olympic gr cw (flywire area) is more plastic like whereas the black pair isnt, saying thats different material?

could it just be bc its black?

hyperdunk_black_side.jpg

sorry for the double post but....

anyone who has balled in both do the usa's feel better with the difference in that material? more flexible? breaths better?

Yo fellas some of the questions you have been asking lately ie: price, stores and launch dates are on pg 36...Also found out who will get the BlackMambas...HOH that whack and shady store. Hopefully they will launch after they open a few more HOH like the one in LA. I sure hope so cuz I juist came backfrom NYC to cop the McFLy and Clark Kent 112 pack since LA was bananas!!!! Have not seen the official date yet.

Finally! My bro just brought them home!

Cant get any better than $80 bucks. Sorry I would hook it up but its not even my hookup. My bro's friend got a few pairs cheap and hooked me up with onefor $80 flat.
pimp.gif

When i first held the box i really didnt think anything was in there, boy were they right about these things being light. One thing that got me was how thebox was way bigger than the shoes itself (that was just a really random thought). I cant wait to hoop in these....now i just gotta wait for the black pair.

BTW in regards to sizing...i think these fit half a size bigger, so I went down half a size from my true and they fit perfect. I would say along the lines ofKobe 2 ST or zk3 for recent comparison. I would say like 2k4 also but these are a bit more accommodating for the wider feet i would say than the 2k4s whichwere a bit narrower. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom