Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

So let me get this straight so people can stop the repeated asking of the same questions...

On July 26th...the following will release:

33373171-GERMANY
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-40.jpg

33373411-PUERTO RICO
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-28.jpg

33373601-CHINA
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-14.jpg

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
325843560.jpg

24828311-forest/white/silver

24828411-royal/white/silver

24828611-red/white/silver
IMG_3245.sized.jpg

24820001-black/anthracite/black
nike-hyperdunk.jpg

24820141-white/obsidian/red
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-45.jpg

Is that correct?

thanks....the question is at least 5 times on every page!!

Originally Posted by gio2323

Well no one answered my question so i stoped being lazy and i called swoosh and they said they are having all 9 colorways, pretty sick. But i would love to see all the shoes that are listed to come out on the 26th, some of them sound pretty dope
pimp.gif

When you say Swoosh.. do you mean.. Swoosh.com OR Just Nike.com? Cause if THAT's the case... HOLY Pooop!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can you say Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!! I guess I am not going out Thursday night and staying up late to put thru a few orders don't ya know.....

I couldn't even get that confirmed.. I guess sometimes just calling the folks who's jobs it is to knwo this stuff is the best route.. lol

from page 36 of this thread:

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

anyone got any word on the orange TB's? and the spains? any info would be appreciated, i read the last 20 pages......nothing but mamba's everywhere lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by gio2323

Well no one answered my question so i stoped being lazy and i called swoosh and they said they are having all 9 colorways, pretty sick. But i would love to see all the shoes that are listed to come out on the 26th, some of them sound pretty dope
pimp.gif

When you say Swoosh.. do you mean.. Swoosh.com OR Just Nike.com? Cause if THAT's the case... HOLY Pooop!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can you say Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!! I guess I am not going out Thursday night and staying up late to put thru a few orders don't ya know.....

I couldn't even get that confirmed.. I guess sometimes just calling the folks who's jobs it is to knwo this stuff is the best route.. lol
Yes sir, Swoosh.com, all 9
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom