Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

ANY1 KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND THE (Dark Obsidian/White/University Blue) COLOR OF THE HYPERDUNKS in a 9.5???.....FOR RETAIL PRICE??....EASTBAY HAS ALREADY SOLDOUT OF MY SIZE...WERE THESE MORE LIMITED THAN THE OTHER 1S???...SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

Did any countries drop in SoCal???

Or were these only available on Eastbay with a damn backorder which they don't tell you until after the fact...

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Man does the finishline "in store availability" ever work?

smh.gif
@ that feature... I wanna use the discount for the HD's but I want them asap
laugh.gif

I was actually asking about this today, because I was out at the mall and wanted to try on a pair to make sure I ordered the right size. When I asked why Icouldn't just pick up my shoes today, the Finish Line employee told me generally for the first week, the in-store availability function doesn't workbecause it's a launch product. After that first week, it should work. No idea if that's true, but it's what I was told this morning.

well, i thought i was nice..limited or not...
laser detailed is sick...
and tried red laces in them to put up the red accent...
oh and the box stands out! really clean..

Yes.

PR's are mine on the 8th.

Good look, Kid Lebron. You put in a lot of work between here and the outlet reports thread.

pimp.gif

Sweeeeet Chinas are still up on EB. I'll wait and see if they're in store when I go to my local FL today. Hopefully I can get them to let me use my 30%off.
smokin.gif

are they going to keep producing this shoe???

like i want to know if there will be alot in stores by november???
grin.gif

My local FL got em but would not let me use the FF. I guess im going to have to wait until these hit the walls of nike factories.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Man does the finishline "in store availability" ever work?

smh.gif
@ that feature... I wanna use the discount for the HD's but I want them asap
laugh.gif

I was actually asking about this today, because I was out at the mall and wanted to try on a pair to make sure I ordered the right size. When I asked why I couldn't just pick up my shoes today, the Finish Line employee told me generally for the first week, the in-store availability function doesn't work because it's a launch product. After that first week, it should work. No idea if that's true, but it's what I was told this morning.

I tried several shoes...and all of them said "not available" so I got a little skeptical.
Called into Finishline and they told me that they did indeed have the shoe in stock
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Man... this was COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'd up.....

Thats ALL? unreal.

NYC folks... Hit me up.... I need those in my life..

Spain & Aussie..

Holla

Man.. Nike could Fudge up a Wet Dream

I got you Rock
happy.gif

mjoe9t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom