Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Picked up my PR and Germany...Not too crazy about the China's though it might grow on me later...

BTW, did anyone else get the Hyperdunk Memory Stick...Got one when I bought my two pair...Asked for a second one since I bought two pairs but got denied...Itcontains Signature Moves by Kidd, Manu and Kobe...They go through one of their moves...Also has a nice animation of the HD...Here are some pics...

got some questions about the memory stick: how much? how big is the memory? and are they sold everywhere hyperdunks are sold or just in certain stores?

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Absolutely NO HYPE in the Bay Area!!!..which is FINE with me because it eliminates all the BS hassle. :up: BTW anyone in NTSF notice the Kobe mannequin had the Kobe PE #10 on it's feet?!?!

5 Hyperdunks, 2 Stores, 1 long day...oh and the McFly's as a bonus

nice pickup there!

we got same taste, u got all the colors i wnt!

lol, unfortunately, i can only get the 3 countries so far...

n i cant even think about the mcfly~

^^nice pickup USB drive~
i think those should be some gift when u purchase more than 1 hyperdunks in store~
they should be not for sale~
they r dope~

Did anyone get the other country HD? Lithuania, Russia, Argentina? havn't seen those posted yet?

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth$$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those thatown the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see theseGR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert,but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at theperfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all arewith our OG pairs.

If I get some cash in the next few weeks I am going to double up. The time just seems ripe for these shoes to totally go up in value.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Absolutely NO HYPE in the Bay Area!!!..which is FINE with me because it eliminates all the BS hassle. :up: BTW anyone in NTSF notice the Kobe mannequin had the Kobe PE #10 on it's feet?!?!

dope pickups man! lovin the mcflys!

and are you talkng about this one on Kobe's feet?

hd1hc0.jpg

So is it releasing in the US?

Personal curiosity: A while back, someone took a Sharpie to the empty white swoosh that's on the side of the toe box. I'm wondering if that person hassince rocked the shoes and how they've worn in terms of smearing, etc. I've actually got red Angelus paint, and I could do that, but I feel like thatfine-tip Sharpie would be easier.

I ASKED THIS ? EARLIER....DOES ANY1 KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND THE (Dark Obsidian/White/University Blue) COLOR OF THE HYPERDUNKS in a 9.5???.....FOR RETAILPRICE??....EASTBAY HAS ALREADY SOLD OUT OF 9.5...WHY DID THIS COLOR SELL SO FAST WERE THESE MORE LIMITED THAN THE OTHER 1S???...SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

for those who bought countries at an actual store, i have a question for you: did they offer sizes less than 9? because eastbay only had size 9 and higher

i need more pictures of the TB blue ones

can anyone post some more, the eastbay picture makes them look GAY but ive seen some sick pictures

can anyone post more

can't wait get back to a city to test drive them.
these would be perfect bball shoes compared to 15$ starburys. LOL!

these and the pips to ball in! 08 is looking good!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I ASKED THIS ? EARLIER....DOES ANY1 KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND THE (Dark Obsidian/White/University Blue) COLOR OF THE HYPERDUNKS in a 9.5???.....FOR RETAIL PRICE??....EASTBAY HAS ALREADY SOLD OUT OF 9.5...WHY DID THIS COLOR SELL SO FAST WERE THESE MORE LIMITED THAN THE OTHER 1S???...SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

man i want to know the same thing ive been waiting for these but they didnt come out in any stores in my area

Back
Top Bottom