Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

yeah i second that request. anybody have the list of what's coming out 8/8/08? PLEASE let the white/gold's be on that list. i'm fiending

For the people with questions about the UWR's (or anyone interested)
This is the only info we have on them so far. (Correct me if I am wrong)

-They come out 8/8/08
-They will come out on NDC, eastbay, urban accounts, and I believe niketowns.
-The retail on these will be $150

They will be easier to get than the McFly's but still are limited

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

-They come out 8/8/08

Thank you sir.
pimp.gif

Looks like I will be awake Thursday night...before Friday 8/8 doing some shopping. At least this stuff does not have the hype like Jordan releases...soshould be fairly easy and hopefully eastbay wont crash.

possibly answered already (there's too many pages to view)

how do these fit compared to jordans?

haven't bought basketball shoes in a long time, but want to order these (cuz my shoe size is too small for the stores i guess)

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

uwr's are sick but i don't need them that bad. shouldn't be too hard for people to cop.

the mambas should at least cut in price after a month or so when all the hype dies down a bit.
If Kobe wears the Mamba to Beijing and USA wins the gold, the hype will skyrocket and the demand will go up too.

How is everyone getting the UWRs!!! Are these gonna GR or what??? Does anyone have pics of every........every colorway???

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

check this combo out...

Unreal... I have been looking for that hat for a minute now... I need THAT in my life!! lol

Did they have other sizes where you got that? 7 3/8 perhaps?

-They come out 8/8/08

Not only that, but for EVERYONE looking for Mamba's please know these will release as well (AGAIN). Not only will the Mamba's release, but so willthe Countries with some additional goodies around the Olympics and Quickstrikes as well.

For Bron fans... there may be a few Bron Hypers seen on the underground as well. Even the NBA players are feeding into the Hype, so expect to see ALOT ofPatent Leather on these this season AS WELL as MORE HoH and Urban releases with Nike milking this craze for all its worth.

I am waiting on pics of more samples done up for the season, as usually the Promo guy who does the NBA Special Make Ups has ALL the kicks for all the Nike guyson one sheet, so you guys don't see HALF of what is actually done.

However like mentioned before. Patience is key. Don't over pay for HDs now, cause more and more will be coming. Nike knows they are creating the Hypefor you guys, but its going to take alot more to get the General Public to buy into buying the Hypers at release that aren't limited.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

-They come out 8/8/08

Not only that, but for EVERYONE looking for Mamba's please know these will release as well (AGAIN). Not only will the Mamba's release, but so will the Countries with some additional goodies around the Olympics and Quickstrikes as well.

For Bron fans... there may be a few Bron Hypers seen on the underground as well. Even the NBA players are feeding into the Hype, so expect to see ALOT of Patent Leather on these this season AS WELL as MORE HoH and Urban releases with Nike milking this craze for all its worth.

I am waiting on pics of more samples done up for the season, as usually the Promo guy who does the NBA Special Make Ups has ALL the kicks for all the Nike guys on one sheet, so you guys don't see HALF of what is actually done.

However like mentioned before. Patience is key. Don't over pay for HDs now, cause more and more will be coming. Nike knows they are creating the Hype for you guys, but its going to take alot more to get the General Public to buy into buying the Hypers at release that aren't limited.

Rock stay dropping the that exclusive info. Thanks man. I know I'm definitely copping the UWR off eastbay on the 8th, and hopefully a few of thecountries, but did when say mamba's will re-release, will it be on some HoH/NTNY/NTLA type stuff, or will there be a RD and people will just have to besavages to cop them?

The general U.S.A. Hyperdunk is o.k., but it doesn't have enough detail to illustrate this country well in the shoe. Not detailed enough for us to start yelling HOOOOOOO, U.S.A., U.S.A.! like Cracksaw, I mean Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
I agree where is the dang flag like the other countries??? The US gr looks like some regular gr that would have came out regardless of theolympics.

I gotta say.. I LOVE my NT Brederen...

I merely mentioned looking for the Flash Gordon Hat, and BAM.. got 4 PMs sending me info OR Links to spots.

Much appreciated to everyone who looked out.

i can imagine....if we win the gold..... Nike will release Olympic Gold Editions..and more PEs...1 for every NBA team would be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

-They come out 8/8/08

Not only that, but for EVERYONE looking for Mamba's please know these will release as well (AGAIN). Not only will the Mamba's release, but so will the Countries with some additional goodies around the Olympics and Quickstrikes as well.

For Bron fans... there may be a few Bron Hypers seen on the underground as well. Even the NBA players are feeding into the Hype, so expect to see ALOT of Patent Leather on these this season AS WELL as MORE HoH and Urban releases with Nike milking this craze for all its worth.

I am waiting on pics of more samples done up for the season, as usually the Promo guy who does the NBA Special Make Ups has ALL the kicks for all the Nike guys on one sheet, so you guys don't see HALF of what is actually done.

However like mentioned before. Patience is key. Don't over pay for HDs now, cause more and more will be coming. Nike knows they are creating the Hype for you guys, but its going to take alot more to get the General Public to buy into buying the Hypers at release that aren't limited.
good lookin out
smokin.gif

For those people that ordered online, Footlocker says they will be available to ship in August. Do you think this would be the same for nike.com because myorder is still processing.

The UWRs have a red trim on the swoosh.
The box is a slide out with the sneakers in a suede bag with Kobe's logo.

I posted my pair a few pages back. Paid less than retail (were not excluded from the 30% off at FL).
hypeBEAST wrote:
very nice lazy b... 3M?
Thanks and yes it is 3M on them.

Back
Top Bottom