Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I know I could look, but I am too lazy to go through all 103 pages. But where can I get the USA Kobe ones? And I am not talkin bout the Mambas or the UWRs.

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

I know I could look, but I am too lazy to go through all 103 pages. But where can I get the USA Kobe ones? And I am not talkin bout the Mambas or the UWRs.

got the ones with the 10/sheath for 165 shipped off ebay from some seller in hong kong. thats the cheapest i could find.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Not only that, but for EVERYONE looking for Mamba's please know these will release as well (AGAIN). Not only will the Mamba's release, but so will the Countries with some additional goodies around the Olympics and Quickstrikes as well.

However like mentioned before. Patience is key. Don't over pay for HDs now, cause more and more will be coming. Nike knows they are creating the Hype for you guys, but its going to take alot more to get the General Public to buy into buying the Hypers at release that aren't limited.

Rock, so does that mean the Spain, Argentina, Aussie, Lithuania, Russia will be available again? that would be sweet so I don't have to overpay on ebay

is anyone else having a problem with creases?

I'm not going to lie yall kill me on here talking about creases on sneakers. Thats going to happen regardless granted some seem to crease more than others but thats just how it goes. The only way not to get creases is to not wear them.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

For the people with questions about the UWR's (or anyone interested)
This is the only info we have on them so far. (Correct me if I am wrong)

-They come out 8/8/08
-They will come out on NDC, eastbay, urban accounts, and I believe niketowns.
-The retail on these will be $150

They will be easier to get than the McFly's but still are limited

Not only that, but for EVERYONE looking for Mamba's please know these will release as well (AGAIN). Not only will the Mamba's release, but so will the Countries with some additional goodies around the Olympics and Quickstrikes as well.

For Bron fans... there may be a few Bron Hypers seen on the underground as well. Even the NBA players are feeding into the Hype, so expect to see ALOT of Patent Leather on these this season AS WELL as MORE HoH and Urban releases with Nike milking this craze for all its worth.

I am waiting on pics of more samples done up for the season, as usually the Promo guy who does the NBA Special Make Ups has ALL the kicks for all the Nike guys on one sheet, so you guys don't see HALF of what is actually done.

However like mentioned before. Patience is key. Don't over pay for HDs now, cause more and more will be coming. Nike knows they are creating the Hype for you guys, but its going to take alot more to get the General Public to buy into buying the Hypers at release that aren't limited.

does this include PEs? more specifically, the argentina/ginoblis?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm actually lookin forward to the UWR's and i want the Mamba's as well..i gotta wait till the 18th for my PR's to ship from eastbay thissucks..i really wanna wear 'em..but the pair i wanted the most the Dark Obsidian joints were sold out instantly pretty much..

while i dont doubt that the mambas will drop again, i also wouldnt put it past nike to only release at places i have zero access to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

is anyone else having a problem with creases?

I'm not going to lie yall kill me on here talking about creases on sneakers. Thats going to happen regardless granted some seem to crease more than others but thats just how it goes. The only way not to get creases is to not wear them.

Yeah, no offense but I don't have a problem with creases because I haven't worn them yet. It's a simple fact of life, they will crease when you wear them. It's almost as if this needs to be stickied in big, bold letters at the top of everyforum.

It is basic. Yeah, that t-bone steak and eggs looks really good on the plate, so does that mean you won't eatit?

just talked to eastbay and niketalk customer reps on future releases

only future release info they have is stuff droppin on 8.8.08

eastbay- UWR
niketown- UWR, china, germany, p.rico

looks like that's it. i asked for size ranges but they didn't have that info. UWR is 150.00 and 3 countries are 125 each.

both said UWR colorway is white/obsidian, but lets hope that there is still red on that outline of the swoosh...

I def NEED the UWR and MAMBAS.....and maybe an extra pair of China's just because....ugh. So poor...and Jordan releases too?

Like I mentioned in a previous post AT LEAST NIKE IS NOT KILLING US WITH THE PRICE. I am glad they are around $120...not like $150 or more. So that is a goodthing.

ANYBODY THAT WAS THERE FOR THE HoH RELEASE:
scale these on the "limitedness" they were available when they released: or were they all the same # of pairs

Lituania
Russia
Manu PE
Dirk PE
Aussie
Spain
China

thanks

For those who ordered on NDC:

Just an update. They no longer process orders on Saturday or Sunday so all of the orders that went in over the weekend didn't start processing untilMonday. So, you can imagine they are pretty backed up since they released Saturday online. The rep let me know that the pairs I ordered are in a box waiting tobe picked up by the shipping company. If you ordered already and your order went through but it still says "In Progress", don't worry. Your ordershould be filled. I was nervous when I saw mine were still in progress because I wear a 10.5 and now every 10.5 except the greens is sold out on NDC. They saidit's all good though, just be patient.

As of last night at Niketown NYC...they had the following.
1pr 7.5 Argentina (my favorite, but didn't have my sz of 9.5)
1 pr 7.5 Australia
none of Spain
still had prs of PR
still had prs of the other countries ...if you're in NYC...check it out.

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

As of last night at Niketown NYC...they had the following.
1pr 7.5 Argentina (my favorite, but didn't have my sz of 9.5)
1 pr 7.5 Australia
none of Spain
still had prs of PR
still had prs of the other countries ...if you're in NYC...check it out.

Dude THANKS for the info.. I saw ONE pair of China's size 7.5 on EBAY.. so I'm praying us smaller dudes will be able to cop the Country editions. Iactually would want a 7.0 as it seems to run a tad big.

bcbb6cc89ba5c87e06e2576ya7.jpg

which one wiill the players be wearing? one of em has the UWR design all over and the ones kobes wearing are plain but with the UWR tongue.

Back
Top Bottom