Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

those are amazingly beautiful.....but tell your pal to just buy the mambas and some UWR's.........that'll be a good deal

eek.gif
these yellow hd's just made my top 3 favorite so far...please make this gr

looks like his auctionsniper didnt kick in - haha - wish i would have bid anyway 210 is kinda steep though - guess ill wait for Nikeid

i already got over this~
the price is way too high, all hype~
they r absolutely crazy joint~ i think it is #1 in my HD list~ but with this price...
just not for me~
wish myself good luck enuf to grab one later w/ a lower price~

Thx for sharing this Rare pair to me yesterday night
i will wait for your nice pic later.

Black/Yellow/Green

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

300 plus is way too much for these. someone needs to shed some light if these are gonna be USA gr'ed

some time in the future they'll get released in the u.s., but does not look like a gr release...most likely very limited.

Hey guys,

First off please don't call me lazy for not searching because I paged through like 6 or 7 pages to see if i could find the info i was looking for..i'mnot going through all 120something. Hope thats ok with yall.

I was wondering, what stores get "limited general releases" because I would really like the United We Rise HDs but I dont want to go all over Houstonlooking for them.

Any info is helpful. Thanks!

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Hey guys,

First off please don't call me lazy for not searching because I paged through like 6 or 7 pages to see if i could find the info i was looking for..i'm not going through all 120something. Hope thats ok with yall.

I was wondering, what stores get "limited general releases" because I would really like the United We Rise HDs but I dont want to go all over Houston looking for them.

Any info is helpful. Thanks!

Again ?

Eastbay, NDC, Urban Accounts and select Niketowns.

This should be up in the title or something.
tired.gif

I dont know about you guys.............but Im taking my Deutschlands to bed with me
laugh.gif

Lietuvas will be here this week....then UWR on the 8th
pimp.gif

my HDs... patiently waiting for Chinas and iD
tongue.gif

thank you to anton for the blacks, louise in canada for the usa's and undftd SM for the mcflys (and pizza).

Back
Top Bottom