Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Anyone try white laces on the all black?
nerd.gif
I was thinking about it as well. I think it would look hot. Someone post pics please! =D

Rocked for indoor ball just to try them out. they are fresh and light . great for the court. Can't really see them on for the street though....

Well Deserved

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

my HDs... patiently waiting for Chinas and iD
tongue.gif

thank you to anton for the blacks, louise in canada for the usa's and undftd SM for the mcflys (and pizza).
hey bro, what exactly do u mean by "iD"? jus curious thanks

Originally Posted by 86 NT

I dont know about you guys.............but Im taking my Deutschlands to bed with me
laugh.gif

Yup I'm excited too! Got my Germany PE's today
pimp.gif
and they wereworth the wait.. I'll post pics later..
If only I can get my hands on some Mambas
nerd.gif
*cough* 10.5 *cough*

somewhere in these 120+ pages of HD talk, some news was going around that these will hit Nike iD come fall 2008. it isnt official, but when that day comes...
grin.gif

somewhere in these 120+ pages of HD talk, some news was going around that these will hit Nike iD come fall 2008. it isnt official, but when that day comes...
grin.gif

If it ever becomes reality, I'm sure I'll be pissed anyway cuz they probably won't allow that many customizations or have certain color optionsetc. But yah I'm impatiently waiting for that day.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

grin.gif

If it ever becomes reality, I'm sure I'll be pissed anyway cuz they probably won't allow that many customizations or have certain color options etc. But yah I'm impatiently waiting for that day.

word up man. patience is key.

Why doesn't the China HD have the China flag on them? I know the Germany's and Puerto Rico's have their own flags.

Originally Posted by ldea

Why doesn't the China HD have the China flag on them? I know the Germany's and Puerto Rico's have their own flags.

Not all national colorways have Flag on the tongue.

Nike Hyperdunk - Kobe Rice HS PE

better pic from marqueesole.com
P_131_1_Hyperdunk-Rice-1i.jpg

P_131_2_Hyperdunk-Rice-2i.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Sample - Kobe McDonalds All American
pic from marqueesole.com
P_120_1_Hyperdunk-McD-1i.jpg

P_120_2_Hyperdunk-McD-3i.jpg

P_120_3_Hyperdunk-McD-5i.jpg

P_120_4_Hyperdunk-McD-4i.jpg

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able to purchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

I got my confirmation from "KEN" who gave me a shipping code. From the looks of it, it should be on it's way here (socal) a it left Japan on8/4/08

Any others got their confirmations from shoe-planet?

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able to purchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

I got my confirmation from "KEN" who gave me a shipping code. From the looks of it, it should be on it's way here (socal) a it left Japan on 8/4/08

Any others got their confirmations from shoe-planet?
Congrats..What time did you order?

man for some of us it is just annoying to see every site has size runs till 12 and nothing beyond! im sure there are a lot of us here who wear sizes largerthan that! ugh...

Yo NT, shoe-planet ain't shady after all. I ordered a size 9 twice on 11:30 am on Friday 8/1. The first time, I forgot to put in my security code from theback of my card so I ordered again and I told them to cancel the first order in the special note section. On Saturday, I got the same bad english cancellationemails that everyone has been getting but it was in reply to the second order where it said "My security code is xxx please cancel my first order".But I look at my credit card online and it had $175 less in the available credit line than on Friday which I thought was weird. I call my friend who orderedthe Mambas the same time as me and he didn't get his card charged. So I was confused to if I somehow spent $175, the charged my card and pulled somethingshady, or they charged it because my order went through. Until today I thought they were on some shady until I check my mail and I got a confirmation email onSunday which I missed because it got lost with all my other emails. Basically it says this:

Dear ------

Thank you for your recent website order. Your order has been shipped via
Express Mail Service,
and tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/index.html
Item Subtotal: 15750YEN
Shipping Cost: 3200YEN
GRAND TOTAL: 18950YEN

International customers must pay applicable customs and duty
charges, however due to the large number of jurisdictions to
which we ship orders, we are not able to track what those fees
will be for your order. You should contact your local customs
office or postal authority with the order totals above for additional
information on those costs. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.

Your order should be arriving in approximately 3-6 business days
from the date of shipment.

Thank you again for your order and please let us know if there
is anything further we can do to be of assistance.

Sincerely,

shoe-planet.com

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by ldea

Not all national colorways have Flag on the tongue.

True cause why the world don't the ultra plain USA's have the flag on them. I still like them with the shorts though.

That Rice PE is pretty nice - just like the Kobe PE with the green subbed in. Crazy how with all the hype and dollars being thrown around, $400 seems almostlike a good deal. :wink:

The Mickey-D's insole is pretty awesome. Made me chuckle. Heh.

I'm likely still holding out for ID... until something proves otherwise.

Thanks for the pics!

Back
Top Bottom