Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^ then UWR HD will not be as high price as we predicted is it?

$150.

thx, but i meant the rarity of the UWR HD...
thry were talked about very rare? but now, it seems like many places r getting em...
so the value of the shoes wont be go up too much, is it?

I don't think UWR HD will be too hard to get compare to Black Mambas. UWR will also release outside the states, don't be surprised if they pop-upon ebay for about $300 the next day after released. I'm sure price will drop after awhile.

^ If people dont buy those crazy re-seller prices, then it will eventually drop.

Just wait. No need to waste money like that.

in original HD thread, it seems like some ppl ordered on shoe-planet is getting their shoes soon~
dam it... they r lucky~
sigh... i think i will not have a chance to own these beauty... snake skin r just an sneaker addict to me~ anything snakeskin would drive me crazy except thevery ugly ones

anyways~ the UWR is ok, not as nice as the mamba~ UWR is only good to collect, not for wearing

Where are all the obsidian/university blue pairs? They're completely gone from Eastbay. Anywhere for retail or cheaper?

If this question has been recently asked and answered, you can ignore.

^ I had to get em off eBay. 140 shipped.
Regualr price for HD's here in Toronto is 150+tax so atleast i saved some money. Lol.

use live.com search for something like "motorola s9" then in the sponsered links keep refresshing till you see the one with the cashback logo fromebay.com and re search on ebays site for hyperudunks and you get like 20-25% cashback

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able to purchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

I got my confirmation from "KEN" who gave me a shipping code. From the looks of it, it should be on it's way here (socal) a it left Japan on 8/4/08

Any others got their confirmations from shoe-planet?
Congrats..What time did you order?

2 days after it was posted here. Friday, I think. Now I.m wondering how much customs will charge...

congrats. you got really lucky. i ordered at 6am pacific time and re-ordered at 11am because i screwed up by not putting the security code in the "comments box".

what size did you cop btw?
but anyways, that's the first and last time i attempt an order with that site unless i a miracle happens and i get a confirmation email.

otherwise...shady.

I guess I did get lucky. I actually slept on these but decided a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush. Definitely going to try to get another one ofthese (for retail hopefully). I got a sz. 9 because everybody 's been saying go half a size down.

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Got my first pair as an early birthday gift yesterday. Love them.

That TB colorway makes me realize how bland the USA GR is. I think they're going back and I'll wait until I can get a TB colorway on sale.

I got a quick question. Does anyone know where to get black laces that are similar to the ones on the blackout hyperdunks? I used the ones i have from theblackouts to replace the whites laces on my germany hyperdunks and it looks way better. Will post pics soon.

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Thanks Matt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where can I get this shirt?

HOH has this in Small and XXXL.. I need a L.. but they had about 5 left. NTNY had no clue about what I was talking about!

I am still looking for a L for 30 bucks in NYC. hit me!!!

Just got my China HD's today from eastbay... Amazing is all i can say.. Red is my favorite color and these shoes are amazing to look at.. I have had myUSA Gr HD's since day before release and i decided to change the laces on them to blue ones.. Actually i took them out of My Lebron Soldier I all navy pairand its fire! Tried red laces and it was just alright.. i think im going to go with black laces for my chinas? Any suggestion? Maybe gold? Lemme Know.. Cantwait to get my UWR Hyperdunks on the 8th!!! Even WALL-E loves the Hyperdunks!!!!

daa355d6fde8a20f74f4e991442cc974a8bd24c.pjpg
0da2571f5ead87e1edb44506a097f908febdd6b.pjpg
bbc258ff6ca96799e30447cc42187f5780fbee2.pjpg
47b259bf7ca7c73eea64a82f5db26c810d7c6c7.pjpg

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Where are all the obsidian/university blue pairs? They're completely gone from Eastbay. Anywhere for retail or cheaper?

If this question has been recently asked and answered, you can ignore.

NDC, Click the blackouts and you'll see the obsidian/university blue and other colorways.

Yea I love the USA GR with the blue laces.. They should have done that in the first place instead of the white... Red looks alright but blue was where it wasat.. So should i make the laces in the Chinas black or keep them red???

McDonalds are my Favorite Hyperdunks and might be grail status - hopefully i will get enough dough from the mambas

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Hyperdunk - Kobe Rice HS PE

better pic from marqueesole.com
P_131_1_Hyperdunk-Rice-1i.jpg

P_131_2_Hyperdunk-Rice-2i.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Sample - Kobe McDonalds All American
pic from marqueesole.com
P_120_1_Hyperdunk-McD-1i.jpg

P_120_2_Hyperdunk-McD-3i.jpg

P_120_3_Hyperdunk-McD-5i.jpg

P_120_4_Hyperdunk-McD-4i.jpg

Are they releasing?

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

How can those be for the Mcdonalds All American game when it's sponsored by Reebok?

Was it sponsored by Reebok when Kobe was All American ? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom