Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

for those with chinas...is the external of the toebox made of leather, rubber/foam, or some other material?

^^^^MarcSJ THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!.....JUST ORDERED MY OBSIDIAN/UNIVERSITY BLUE PAIR....FINALLY FOUND THEM IN MY SIZE!!!!....DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE ONNDC....THANKS AGAIN

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

in original HD thread, it seems like some ppl ordered on shoe-planet is getting their shoes soon~
dam it... they r lucky~
sigh... i think i will not have a chance to own these beauty... snake skin r just an sneaker addict to me~ anything snakeskin would drive me crazy except the very ugly ones

anyways~ the UWR is ok, not as nice as the mamba~ UWR is only good to collect, not for wearing
To each his own but the uwr looks nice on my feet.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

How can those be for the Mcdonalds All American game when it's sponsored by Reebok?

Was it sponsored by Reebok when Kobe was All American ? Just wondering.

I don't think so. I believe it was still sponsored by Nike when LBJ played for them, correct me if in wrong.
Japs24,
Yes they are releasing in a couple of months. We'll probably see the Lakers colorways first.

Vinsanity,

No problem, glad you got one.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

How can those be for the Mcdonalds All American game when it's sponsored by Reebok?

I don't think so. I believe it was still sponsored by Nike when LBJ played for them, correct me if in wrong.
Japs24,
Yes they are releasing in a couple of months. We'll probably see the Lakers colorways first.

Vinsanity,

It was reebok when both played but since they are under contract with the swoosh collaborations such as this are possible. Correct me if I'm wrongbut the golden arches appear nowhere on the shoe thus making this edition of the Hyperdunk possible for release. No copyright infringement by Nike =All-American edition HD.

Does anyone know if the Navy and Forest versions really mismatch the darker-looking flywire part w/ the rest of the upper like it shows in Eastbay?

24828412_w.jpg
24828311_w.jpg

Or do they match more closely like the all blue and all red ones? Is it a photo lighting thing?

Moms just called from the Philippines and asked if I wanted anything
laugh.gif

Told her to scour the islands for some HD's.

Filipino NTers, how accessible are they and are they at pretty much every shoe shop? I just told her if she passes by any shoe stores to ask about them.I'm crossing my fingers she comes home with like 3 boxes of Country HD's or some Mambas.

Has anyone confirmed lately if the UWRs are coming in that nice Blue box with the brown Kobe bag? or is that packaging for HoH only? coz the pairsI've seen on ebay do, and It seems that they were copped at HoH.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Japs24,

Vinsanity,

hold up - so the mcdonalds ARE coming out as a GR or what?

also UWR will most likely come with the box and bag b/c i havnt seen any w/o it

No definitely not a GR. I don't even think the HOME and AWAY Laker colorways are GR even though many blogs stated they are. I asked a Nike rep to check thecode of the Laker colorways and they don't have a record so I don't know what's the deal with those.

Originally Posted by wmg23

Just got my China HD's today from eastbay... Amazing is all i can say.. Red is my favorite color and these shoes are amazing to look at.. I have had my USA Gr HD's since day before release and i decided to change the laces on them to blue ones.. Actually i took them out of My Lebron Soldier I all navy pair and its fire! Tried red laces and it was just alright.. i think im going to go with black laces for my chinas? Any suggestion? Maybe gold? Lemme Know.. Cant wait to get my UWR Hyperdunks on the 8th!!! Even WALL-E loves the Hyperdunks!!!!

daa355d6fde8a20f74f4e991442cc974a8bd24c.pjpg
0da2571f5ead87e1edb44506a097f908febdd6b.pjpg
bbc258ff6ca96799e30447cc42187f5780fbee2.pjpg
47b259bf7ca7c73eea64a82f5db26c810d7c6c7.pjpg

You sir, are on the same wavelength as me. I have been on a search for NAVY OVAL laces. I have flats like you, but I like to keep the laces to close tooriginal. I am going to the mall again today and look for the navy ovals for my USAs. I will post pics if I find some. I am going to do the exact samething! Good job!

Originally Posted by wmg23

Just got my China HD's today from eastbay... Amazing is all i can say.. Red is my favorite color and these shoes are amazing to look at.. I have had my USA Gr HD's since day before release and i decided to change the laces on them to blue ones.. Actually i took them out of My Lebron Soldier I all navy pair and its fire! Tried red laces and it was just alright.. i think im going to go with black laces for my chinas? Any suggestion? Maybe gold? Lemme Know.. Cant wait to get my UWR Hyperdunks on the 8th!!! Even WALL-E loves the Hyperdunks!!!!

daa355d6fde8a20f74f4e991442cc974a8bd24c.pjpg
0da2571f5ead87e1edb44506a097f908febdd6b.pjpg
bbc258ff6ca96799e30447cc42187f5780fbee2.pjpg
47b259bf7ca7c73eea64a82f5db26c810d7c6c7.pjpg

Nice HDs! I got to give it up for the lil Wall-E though. Off topic, but I was going to buy a remote control version, but my lady talked me outof it.

Back
Top Bottom