Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by spawn2306

im glad all yaall were able to get em... did my man TPS get em??
now the wait begins for mamba..size 13-14 guys (hint )

I passed out at 6:00.. im so pissed and now, I'm calling niketown!

computer was a pos (or was it the internet!)
I need a size 11
ohwell.gif

Darn

I need a size 9.5 or 10..i'm waitin for my dark obsidian's to ship out as well since i ordered those a few nights back..

copped the HD at NTLA. As a collector who wears all of my shoes that I don't sell, this might be the first shoe I just collect to have. After seeing it inperson it will be very difficult to wear. Might have to go cop a regular pair of hyperdunks to rock later.

Damn that was easy. I just called up NikeTown Chi and they are sending me my sz 12.
pimp.gif

All done while at work and geting to sleep in.

DID SOME NIKETOWNS RELEASE THESE EARLY????....DOES ANY1 KNOW IF ANY NT ARE TAKING PHONE ORDERS????

woke up at 8:30am to move my car for street cleaning, then asked my bro to drop me off at NT Chicago at 940am. Was 5th in line. Waited till 10am, then in andout. Yessir!!!

Originally Posted by Stuuuuuuu89

Damn that was easy. I just called up NikeTown Chi and they are sending me my sz 12.
pimp.gif

All done while at work and geting to sleep in.

Hahahaha. you were the guy they were joking about letting you get in front of us, cause you called in to get them.
roll.gif
Nice pick up.

Originally Posted by thejrob

copped the HD at NTLA. As a collector who wears all of my shoes that I don't sell, this might be the first shoe I just collect to have. After seeing it in person it will be very difficult to wear. Might have to go cop a regular pair of hyperdunks to rock later.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm disappointed....well, it was fun talking with you guys last night, congrats to those who got their pairs...
tired.gif

someone should hook this man up for his contributions to this site.
Im workin on it... lol

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

DID SOME NIKETOWNS RELEASE THESE EARLY????....DOES ANY1 KNOW IF ANY NT ARE TAKING PHONE ORDERS????

Someone help this man out. He's being posting like every 5 minutes asking for help
tired.gif

^^^PRIMESOLE^^^GOOD LOOKIN OUT BUT IM GOOD NOW GOT SOME1 THAT SAID THEY WERE GETTIN A PAIR FOR ME AND JUST ORDERED ANOTHER PAIR FROM NIKETOWN CHI JUST IN CASEDUDE DOESNT COME THROUGH....THANKS

So did we decide the Eastbay 18 was false?

I got my eastbay order through at 1159 - they had to get more than 18. no way theyre this limited.

NDC screwed me last night/this morning...so bounced to NTSF at 6am..got the last 11 they had and an extra 10.5...

i am a happy camper...

edit- btw- it was fun e-kickin it with yall all night in the chat...i definitely would have knocked out and missed everything if it wasnt for you guysproviding the entertainment. thanks and i hope you all managed to scoop pairs off ndc eventually...

^
Jae
Nice to see you got your pair man,
My computer was not letting me through damn it lol.
Was it packed at NTSF?

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^PRIMESOLE^^^GOOD LOOKIN OUT BUT IM GOOD NOW GOT SOME1 THAT SAID THEY WERE GETTIN A PAIR FOR ME AND JUST ORDERED ANOTHER PAIR FROM NIKETOWN CHI JUST IN CASE DUDE DOESNT COME THROUGH....THANKS
THANK GOD!!!! lololol.. I thought you were going to have a mental breakdown my man. Congrats on gettin a pair!!
laugh.gif

i know im late, but can someone please tell me whats up with the laser mambas? wass it an asian exclusive? im too lazy to scroll through this whole thread withall the UWR posts.

The Search continues!
The 10.5 I was getting shipped, was a "ghost" pair, sigh
10.5 to 11 come to meeee,
NTChicago said they still have 13 14 and 15 I believe

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Jae
Was it packed at NTSF?

man im so glad its over
laugh.gif
...NTSF had 5 people in line when i got there...by the time the store opened there was about 20...after i was out of there,they were already sold out of 10.5, 11, and 9...and i was only 6th in line..so i cant imagine them having that many pairs of the HD's...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Jae
Was it packed at NTSF?

man im so glad its over
laugh.gif
...NTSF had 5 people in line when i got there...by the time the store opened there was about 20...after i was out of there, they were already sold out of 10.5, 11, and 9...and i was only 6th in line..so i cant imagine them having that many pairs of the HD's...
It's over, but not over lol, I'm still searching, and I'm doing it on company time lol.
I'm here at work and it's a pain in the you know what trying to find them.
Nike town chicago did me dirty lol

nerd.gif
Size 11

Back
Top Bottom