Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Did anyone notice Wang Zhi Zhi wearing the AJ21 in the USA vs China game this morning? Why no hyperdunks?

yep...

e4bf8709043ef4d6385ef5adde1421a0-getty-81972074bc185_day2.jpg

Hey check it out, someones rockin the 21s....... Mustve got a DMP early......

Sarcasm.....

ANYWAY, where do I get the USA Compression shorts that Kobes wearin!!

So have the more rare country shoes that were released here in limited numbers been re-released overseas yet? I was just wondering because the prices seem tobe way down on eBay, and more of them are from Taiwan. I was looking into getting the Manu's, but I am worried because they are pretty cheap and the guywas based in Taiwan.

Also has anyone gotten their shipment confirmation from NDC yet for the UWRs?

any word on mcfly's...any chance they are going to release some more...

i think i know the answer...but i just thought i would ask again...in hopes that i was wrong...hahaha

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by tmac360

i see nothing wrong with buying the other UWR shoes. if he wants them, then let him be. some people are making a big fuss about what he bought.

thank you! ppl get so mad because THEY dont like the shoes that I like, and call me a hypebeast because of it
roll.gif
and the pics? I have yet to see them.
I told ya eastbay will not ship untill monday
indifferent.gif

Thanks

Eastbay screwed me on the UWR. Twice.

Got my order through online on the 7th, a few hours later I noticed it was canceled. Called in the next day and the lady told me they got a few pairs coming onbackorder so I can make a new order for one of those. Two days later called back to verify my CC, order was canceled because apparently they weren'tgetting anymore. Dirty.

HEY STUPID HOOD IS AN ABBREVIATION FOR NEIGHBORHOOD I DIDNT SAY THE HOOD I SAID IN MY HOOD, WOW YOU PPL KEEP PICKING AT ME AND IT IS NEVER SOLID I BET YOU FEELSTUPID AFTER THAT PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE HOOD, AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE JACK ME THEY WILL LOOK JUST LIKE YOU>
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I want to know what "hood" fresh410 is from. THE SUBURBS isn't the hood. this is how I know you're from the BURBS

If you lived in the hood and were popping off at the mouth about how tight your shoe game was and how you bought 15 pairs you'd get jacked and you'd get jacked QUICK probably by who you describe as a"crack baby". If you lived in the hood your parents would whoop your fu**in %** for being an arrogant little piece of shi* and talking diarrhea bulls**t. If you were from the "hood" your parents wouldn't buy you $2000.00 worth of nikes in one night; they would whoop the shT out of your sucker as* for wasting the rent money. You're a fake man.

People in the hood work for their kicks even if it means hustlin, they don't rely on parents to buy them their sh*t. If you lived in the hood you'd be hustlin to buy J's or nike checks not charging mommy's credit card.

I got a tightttttt shoe game but I dont have to pop off at the mouth...actually what you mentioned wasn't sh*t in comparison besides your FAKE jordan XI 45's. I've been working for all my shoes since I was 15 you little Bit**. I've been collecting shoes since you were sucking on mommy's ******* you arrogant piece of sh**.

It's over. keep ur trap shut and I'll do the same.

if anyone got a good laugh out of this; i'm glad. if I offended anyone; my bad but tough shi*

I concur....but back to the shoes E-Thugs...only give out E-hugs when they meet up.

YEA I BET BET I STILL GOT A WAY WAY WAY WAY BETTER COLLECTION THEN UR PATHETIC A$*, MY SJ45s ARENT FAKE BUT I CAN SEE UR HATING ON THEM FOR BRINGING THATUP.... WOW UR OLD A$* THINKS UR THE SH** BUT A 16 YR OLD GOT A WAY BETTER COLLECTION THAN YOU, I LIKE THE PARAGRAPH ABOUT HOOD THATS PRETTY SAD HAHAHAHA, ANDYOU SAID YOU DONT LIKE PPL TALKING BUT UR TALKING AND IM WALKING!!!!!!

Originally Posted by justnsane6

Eastbay screwed me on the UWR. Twice.

Got my order through online on the 7th, a few hours later I noticed it was canceled. Called in the next day and the lady told me they got a few pairs coming on backorder so I can make a new order for one of those. Two days later called back to verify my CC, order was canceled because apparently they weren't getting anymore. Dirty.

THATS MESSED UP IF THEY DID THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU 30% OFF OR SOMETHING

410 Fresh just leave it alone man. I do seem like it's pointless that you bought all those pairs but to each his own. If he spent his parents $ to do sothen so what. That's what he chose to do. Personally, I would've bought a new iPhone since he said his camera was broken but he didn't. I alsowould've taken a typing class so when he was at least trying to tell his side it would make sense...but he didn't. He spent $2,000 on shoes. That'swhat he chose to do. Now, I hope everybody can leave this kid alone so we can turn this back into a Hyperdunk thread and people leave this kid alone and lethim do what he wants with his parents $. Let The Man Above do the judging and let Him take care of Him His way...if there's any way to take care of him.

Now please, back to the Hyperdunks. To my man a couple of pages back, if you can't find the China HD's in your Footlocker go in and ask them to call aFootlocker you know that has them and ask them to call them for the product number and order them for you. I order some Puerto Rico's for $109 (+ discountof course), instead of going ahead and paying $124.99 at Eastbay or even more on eBay. It's worth a shot and I'm pretty sure there's more out theresince Eastbay isn't shipping Puerto Rico's, Germany, or China until 8-18 (back order). They may even let you use a coupon if you have one because a lotof employees don't even know how special these are since they don't have them.

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

410 Fresh just leave it alone man. I do seem like it's pointless that you bought all those pairs but to each his own. If he spent his parents $ to do so then so what. That's what he chose to do. Personally, I would've bought a new iPhone since he said his camera was broken but he didn't. I also would've taken a typing class so when he was at least trying to tell his side it would make sense...but he didn't. He spent $2,000 on shoes. That's what he chose to do. Now, I hope everybody can leave this kid alone so we can turn this back into a Hyperdunk thread and people leave this kid alone and let him do what he wants with his parents $. Let The Man Above do the judging and let Him take care of Him His way...if there's any way to take care of him.

Now please, back to the Hyperdunks. To my man a couple of pages back, if you can't find the China HD's in your Footlocker go in and ask them to call a Footlocker you know that has them and ask them to call them for the product number and order them for you. I order some Puerto Rico's for $109 (+ discount of course), instead of going ahead and paying $124.99 at Eastbay or even more on eBay. It's worth a shot and I'm pretty sure there's more out there since Eastbay isn't shipping Puerto Rico's, Germany, or China until 8-18 (back order). They may even let you use a coupon if you have one because a lot of employees don't even know how special these are since they don't have them.

thank you ive been trying to keep it to hyperdunks but someone always has something to say when to me their opinion dont matter, so for now on im going tobe the mature person and only reply about the hyperdunks

the hyperdunks are a good looking shoe.....

still not a big kobe fan...but the shoes look good...hahaah

Nice pics, would've like to see more pics than just Kobe, but I like him so there nice....I wish my USA HD swoosh was outlined in red lol

edit: Yes Fresh Wade is wearing the UWR now. I guess he went back to it for Nike/Converse sake instead of playing in the 1.3 like he was practicing in. Ipersonally love the 1.3, got 2 pair of the black/reds

Originally Posted by Kid Andy

tb's right?

nike_hyperdunk_forest_white_tb.jpg

on eastbay and nike.com, but does anyone have any info on when these might drop?

nike_hyperdunk_white_forestgreen.jpg

i have to get a pair of these white/greens. anyone seen them anywhere yet??

i still think bp's ps is the sickest colorway to date.

nike_hyperdunk_aj4.jpg

please nike, please!

i can't believe daaz's china's are falling apart in the box. horrible.

Nike needs to do an ID on HD
wink.gif

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by Kid Andy

tb's right?

nike_hyperdunk_forest_white_tb.jpg

on eastbay and nike.com, but does anyone have any info on when these might drop?

nike_hyperdunk_white_forestgreen.jpg

i have to get a pair of these white/greens. anyone seen them anywhere yet??

i still think bp's ps is the sickest colorway to date.

nike_hyperdunk_aj4.jpg

please nike, please!

i can't believe daaz's china's are falling apart in the box. horrible.

Nike needs to do an ID on HD
wink.gif

that would destroy the HD

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Eastbay isn't shipping Puerto Rico's, Germany, or China until 8-18 (back order).

I don't think that's entirely right. PR's are on back order, Germany are out of stock, and Chinas aren't even on there anymore.

one question: i just got my china HD's in today, and i'm planning to wear them casually.

it's so hard to color coordinate the outfit with these kicks tho. anyone got suggestions? i look like a freakin power ranger with them on.

hard to find some matching colors with these kicks. anyone got suggestions?

ANY1 HAVE ANY INFO ON THE WHITE AND GOLD COLOR OF THE HDS......WILL THEY BE RELEASING IN THE US???...THANKS

Originally Posted by NING206

one question: i just got my china HD's in today, and i'm planning to wear them casually.

it's so hard to color coordinate the outfit with these kicks tho. anyone got suggestions? i look like a freakin power ranger with them on.

hard to find some matching colors with these kicks. anyone got suggestions?

NDC has all the actuall apparel "Jersey N Shorts" and they also have T-Shirt's. Wear with some jeans or shorts. I been rocking mine withblack socks by the way n black n red shorts on the court!

Back
Top Bottom