Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

where can i get those!
If your talking about the Chris Bosh PE, they will be drop in October. Not sure if its a Canadian Exclusive or not.

kinda tired of all those CWs coming out for HD, feel like way too many nice CWs, cant cop em all~
anyways... still falling for the mamba, cant get one yet...

Hey everyone, I was out of the country for the past month and a half, and could not get to a any sneaker spots, where would I be able to buy a pair of the KobeUSA "Mamba" hyperdunks sz 8.5 to 9.5 CASH on hand any input would be great thanks,,, email is [email protected] [email protected]

P.S for my NYC heads where did they release these???

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

Hey everyone, I was out of the country for the past month and a half, and could not get to a any sneaker spots, where would I be able to buy a pair of the Kobe USA "Mamba" hyperdunks sz 8.5 to 9.5 CASH on hand any input would be great thanks,,, email is [email protected] or [email protected]

P.S for my NYC heads where did they release these??
Your best shot is on ebay. But be prepare to be a little extra for it.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

Hey everyone, I was out of the country for the past month and a half, and could not get to a any sneaker spots, where would I be able to buy a pair of the Kobe USA "Mamba" hyperdunks sz 8.5 to 9.5 CASH on hand any input would be great thanks,,, email is [email protected] or [email protected]

P.S for my NYC heads where did they release these???

HoH released these on saturday morning.

^ thanks for posting...

Interestingly enough, the Team China colorway isn't really the official one... Yi wore the red/golds, while his teammates wore the red/yellows... yet, theones available on NDC are red/gold, but without the YI scorpion tongue and his number... so I guess there are at least 3 different Team China HD's...

Originally Posted by AG21

China, Germany and Puerto Rico on NDC now.

AG
thanx

copped chinas for $82 shipped
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AG21

China, Germany and Puerto Rico on NDC now.

AG
This is a shame...I told myself if these ever pop up on Swoosh I'll cop the Puero Rico jawns...now that they are here I'm riding thefence!

Talk about faking!

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

I really like the Chris Bosh PEs! I hope they aren't a Canada exclusive...

Don't worry it will probably be like another HOH exclusive...which we all love.................
mad.gif
Don't think enough people in Canada will want to buy a CB4 shoe, and what isup with the number on the outside...it sucks...

Oh yeah I don't think anyone has bought the gold and white in Canada...seriously, at 150cad it really is not a steal. They also have the YI's here for150CAD too, but I am not sure I wanna cop.

Originally Posted by seanbig

Don't worry it will probably be like another HOH exclusive...which we all love.................
mad.gif
Don't think enough people in Canada will want to buy a CB4 shoe, and what is up with the number on the outside...it sucks...

Oh yeah I don't think anyone has bought the gold and white in Canada...seriously, at 150cad it really is not a steal. They also have the YI's here for 150CAD too, but I am not sure I wanna cop.

If you use SPC its 15% off which is only 127. Which is actually a good price here.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by seanbig

mad.gif
Don't think enough people in Canada will want to buy a CB4 shoe, and what is up with the number on the outside...it sucks...

Oh yeah I don't think anyone has bought the gold and white in Canada...seriously, at 150cad it really is not a steal. They also have the YI's here for 150CAD too, but I am not sure I wanna cop.

If you use SPC its 15% off which is only 127. Which is actually a good price here.

Where can I get the SPC?

^ If you live in Toronto go to a footlocker and ask them. You get discounts off so many stores, its like taking the tax away.

But if you dont live in Toronto, still check your footlocker, but im not sure if its in Ontario only or something. Its called Student Price Card. Helps alot
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom