OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Seems like everybody hates the volt laces in the grinches. That's the only ones I like...

I'm with you volt laces are the way to go. I hate the red laces but I'm willing to try some black laces on them.

ON TO THE VI's!! B...ITCHES!! glad to see a lot of the KB thread heads on here...but a lot of new names. i've been lurkin and updated since this thread blows up 20+ pages a few hrs lol

nice to see a lot of yall gettin the grinches...but it's unfortunate to see that some didnt (KB24 fail smh)

nice PS work on sick CWs...and def a lot of dope cws droppin. i promise i'll slow down on the VIs.

mine.

volt laces all the way!

and yeah, i was wondering the same thing about the lebron line. lebron gets 3 different shoes per year and that's not counting the takedown versions lol.
last year it was the VII, P.S., then soldier IV... with ambassador whatever number it was lol.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by DFABIX

next time I do not get a pair of limited Kobe's from either NDC..HOH..Niketown stores..Eastbay..i will refuse to buy from KB24.com
laugh.gif
....the only thing is, once the shoe is "limited" and hard to find, peeps will still resort to buying from them in hopes that they will "change"....
I see it like this....if you're gonna order from kb24....you better be ok with ******ed snail processing, shipping & potential "nothing" in the end...
hope you get your pair.
This was my first time ordering from them..and I thought they would have the decency to contact me back to let me know if I am still getting my shoes or not..treat me with respect as a paying customer..my dollar is good as the next person..(they should be coming now thank god)..any reputable company who wants business will not richard their customers around like all the people that have ordered the grinches from this on the 26th..
DOWN WITH KB24.COM
mad.gif

yea man what they did is terrible they weighed out the packages and printed labels just so we didn't know the shoe was on back order $%%+ is mad shady i would be heated if they didnt finally send my shoes after all that waiting. Not a good look for Kobe or Nike to do people like that
tired.gif

anyone know if the the tightness will losen up once the memory foam forms to your foot? Debating if i should move a size up or not.

I am going to be filing a complaint with KB24.com with the Better Business Bureau and I am gonna ask for a refund on my shipping as well as something in return..
got mine today from kb24. received the package after coming back from balling.

dmxgod, where are you going to file a complaint? i want to do the same thing. all of us who ordered our grinches from kb24 should file to make our argument better. the more customers who complain, the better

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Whoops forgot to add, why the hell does the lebrick shoe have like 3 different "versions"? Dumbest thing I've seen in a while

this shoe had 3 versions also.

nike-zoom-kobe-main-1-2.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Whoops forgot to add, why the hell does the lebrick shoe have like 3 different "versions"? Dumbest thing I've seen in a while

did he wear all 3 during the season?

Originally Posted by never wear them

But it's Kobe's line so it's ok 
laugh.gif

^there r 3 version on the IIs... the latest one from it is Lite, they only released in Asia(correct me if i m wrong)

Kobe II
Kobe II ST(Oracle)
Kobe II Lite(some ppl named it 'finisher')

Zk2 ultimate/sheath
Zk2 strength
Zk2 Lite

No he didn't wear the lites. He was a God that year but failed like an idiot.

The Lites ended up as Asia exclusives. Those sat over there and were sent here to the outlets where Drew/BlackcatMJ23 gobbled em up. Smh. I got my pair for 70$.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

anyone know if the the tightness will losen up once the memory foam forms to your foot? Debating if i should move a size up or not.
Mine did. It only took a few hours of casual wear, but I'm 220lb so that probably had something to do with it. They feel like clouds now. I'll bet they are not totally broken in yet. It's only going to get better.
I'm a size 13 and my VI's are 13. VI = True to size, but every foot is different.

me and my boy was having a argument and was wondering what yall thought...................... with kobe having knee problems the last couple of seasons if yall thought he should go with a better supportive shoe because the kobe v & vi low to the ground minimal zoom lacks shock support?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

me and my boy was having a argument and was wondering what yall thought...................... with kobe having knee problems the last couple of seasons if yall thought he should go with a better supportive shoe because the kobe v & vi low to the ground minimal zoom lacks shock support?
I know i wasn't the only one who thought about this. I know age also play a factor but i think Nike should give him dual zoom or at least make it full length for the next Kobes. The IV , V and VI is too thin for a 6'7 220 lbs guys who play 82 games a season

Giving a heads up to Central Jersey Heads and Staten Islands head, Footaction in Woodbridge mall has the Concords on display and are selling them already. I told the manager they had and RD cuz he's a mutual friend of mine and his exact word's were "IDGAF whoever wants them can come in and buy them they are ugly as #!%%." So shoot them a call tm or head out there tm if you want to get them a lil early.

Anyone see the Kobe Venomenons on ebay? I liked the dream seasons that dropped with the Vs, but the venomenons look like a walmart version of the VIs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone see the Kobe Venomenons on ebay? I liked the dream seasons that dropped with the Vs, but the venomenons look like a walmart version of the VIs
sick.gif

this got me laughing.. 
laugh.gif

and yeah, those Venomenons are straight trash..

^^ Real nice job on those PS VI's, the teal is nice, but the Oregon ones are amazing. Nike needs to do something with that carbon fiber heel cup, that is sick.

Patiently waiting to see some more leaks of upcoming colorways. Real interested to see these Kato's and the All Star Games, as well as the Lake home colorway, with what they have put out so far, I think the VI's could come close to the V's in terms of great colorways.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by s dubl

sick.gif

this got me laughing.. 
laugh.gif

and yeah, those Venomenons are straight trash..
i feel the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom