OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the gym today to do some drills and light shootaround. I had no trouble with traction while wearing the VI Del Sol. I did cuts, stopping drills, and running drills with no problems with traction on a semi-dusty hardwood floor. The only problem I had was my heel slipping out of the back heel cup just a bit. Maybe it's because I didn't fully tighten the laces. I went a half size up like I did with the V which I shouldn't have. I would suggest staying true to size with the VI unless you have a really wide foot. Other than that, this shoe is a great pick-up to play basketball in and training...

Eastbay Rep: Any word on upcoming Kobe VI releases other than the Concords?

Specifically the 2-3 pairs that are supposedly releasing on January 25th? Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Eastbay Rep: Any word on upcoming Kobe VI releases other than the Concords?

Specifically the 2-3 pairs that are supposedly releasing on January 25th? Any info is appreciated.

i went up a half size for the VI's and they fit much better for me. played in em for the first time last night and they felt good, but i think imma stick with my zkI.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Zk2 ultimate/sheath
Zk2 strength
Zk2 Lite
The AZK 2 is one of my favs...

313j6up.jpg

And the AZK 2 Lite aesthetically is pleasing...

i5drhv.jpg

...but the cut on the ankle makes them unwearable.

No he didn't wear the lites. He was a God that year but failed like an idiot.
laugh.gif

I got my first pair of VIs....pics tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Went to the gym today to do some drills and light shootaround. I had no trouble with traction while wearing the VI Del Sol. I did cuts, stopping drills, and running drills with no problems with traction on a semi-dusty hardwood floor. The only problem I had was my heel slipping out of the back heel cup just a bit. Maybe it's because I didn't fully tighten the laces. I went a half size up like I did with the V which I shouldn't have. I would suggest staying true to size with the VI unless you have a really wide foot. Other than that, this shoe is a great pick-up to play basketball in and training...
my heel was slipping a little until the insole broke in completely....i think with when they are brand new your foot doesn't go all the way into the the heel cup....it doesn't feel like its slipping anymore...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Zk2 ultimate/sheath
Zk2 strength
Zk2 Lite
The AZK 2 is one of my favs...

313j6up.jpg

And the AZK 2 Lite aesthetically is pleasing...

i5drhv.jpg

...but the cut on the ankle makes them unwearable.

No he didn't wear the lites. He was a God that year but failed like an idiot.
laugh.gif

I got my first pair of VIs....pics tomorrow.
nice lite!!! 
smokin.gif

got one and sold them before i had a chance to wear them, kinda regreted that...

i think the ST and Lite was way >ultimate...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So here's my deal with KB24 and the Grinch's...

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..
me 2
mad.gif

i dont even care about the money i want my 2nd pair so bad so i can get to rocking my 1st
My tracking updated should arrive sometime today

pimp.gif
mad.gif
tracking says delivered but nothing was at my door when i got home from work i think ive been jacked
frown.gif

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..
me 2
mad.gif

i dont even care about the money i want my 2nd pair so bad so i can get to rocking my 1st

pimp.gif
ng says delivered but nothing was at my door when i got home from work i think ive been jacked
Man you need to call the postal service ASAP (in the morning), sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything works out for you
tired.gif
 SMH at someone that would steal a package like that

What's your take NT?

me 2
mad.gif

pimp.gif
mad.gif
tracking says delivered but nothing was at my door when i got home from work i think ive been jacked
frown.gif
damn that sucks if you did, but gl anyways

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Whoops forgot to add, why the hell does the lebrick shoe have like 3 different "versions"? Dumbest thing I've seen in a while

this shoe had 3 versions also.

nike-zoom-kobe-main-1-2.jpg

And it was bad idea with the Kobe II. although I like and have the Orcas.

Sorry for the n00b question but...

Is there zoom air in the forefoot? Just the medial side like the Vs?

What's your take NT?

me 2
mad.gif

pimp.gif
ng says delivered but nothing was at my door when i got home from work i think ive been jacked
Man you need to call the postal service ASAP (in the morning), sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything works out for you
tired.gif
 SMH at someone that would steal a package like that
sucks mannn... hope it gets resolved.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Whoops forgot to add, why the hell does the lebrick shoe have like 3 different "versions"? Dumbest thing I've seen in a while

this shoe had 3 versions also.

nike-zoom-kobe-main-1-2.jpg

And it was bad idea with the Kobe II. although I like and have the Orcas.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They should have release this version of the II . I like the yellow toe cap better than the black one on the GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom