OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing on the side killed it

inside the tongue it seems to say XXXV

I like the lasered detailing... Gives us an insight on what exactly is possible!

I like them. I don't mind the BHM thing on the side. IMO it should of been all yellow instead of green, yellow, red though. Reminds me of a stoplight.
laugh.gif

I wonder what the "BHM" stands for.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like them. I don't mind the BHM thing on the side. IMO it should of been all yellow instead of green, yellow, red though. Reminds me of a stoplight.
laugh.gif

Black History Month?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

Black History Month?

MLKs maybe?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

Black History Month?
BHM = MLK?

First ZKVI that I ain't feeling, easy pass. If those are the MLKs, the IV and the unreleased V murders it.

I'm really not liking the logos inside the heel cup cut outs
ohwell.gif
looks so generic.

I know the red and green have to do with the african flag I believe and those on the V. Not sure what the gold is.

The roman número is probably 35 years

yeah doesnt look like thats the bruce lees/kato.
id imagine the bruce lees/katos would be black/green

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by KG21

Sorry for the n00b question but...

Is there zoom air in the forefoot? Just the medial side like the Vs?

Same exact setup as the ZKVs bro...
That's what confuses me though, everybody is sayin these are more comfortable than the Vs, is that only bc of the fit/cut/sockliner? How are these Cushioning-wise compared to last years, exactly the same? If so I may pass on these because I didn't like the forefoot cushioning in the Vs at all...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by KG21

Sorry for the n00b question but...

Is there zoom air in the forefoot? Just the medial side like the Vs?

Same exact setup as the ZKVs bro...
That's what confuses me though, everybody is sayin these are more comfortable than the Vs, is that only bc of the fit/cut/sockliner? How are these Cushioning-wise compared to last years, exactly the same? If so I may pass on these because I didn't like the forefoot cushioning in the Vs at all...

i think it has to do with the insoles. they 'mold to your foot' after wearing them for a few hours. which is why i'm gonna take the insoles (once i get the shoes) and put them in the V and see how they are. 

The scales upper looks like its made out of rubber. Maybe the approach is to make it seem like its shedding it's skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom