OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by garylok11

Maybe you wanna see this:
k1e040.jpg

Nice Shot!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Yes I like the BHM Kobe VIs even with the logo.

Me tooI like it just like that!It's something about the way it looksThat black. And the material. It looks good. Very good.Symbols don't bother me at all. It's obviously related to black history

these are the black history month aka mlks
XXXV represents number of years they been doing Black History Month
dont own big stages this will be copped 2x
i hope these are dropping Jan. 29 or soon

Yeah.. I figured that was what the XXXV meant.. Just ain't wanna be wrong and it sees wired they only been celebrating it since 1985-86?

Originally Posted by hakbottom

10.5 here, I would have to say 11 is the most common size in the V and VI

Eastbay rep - eas bay gettin any of the kobe's scheduled to release on the 25th ie glass blue, rice, etc. Thanks
Originally Posted by Wyse23

Eastbay Rep: Any word on upcoming Kobe VI releases other than the Concords?

Specifically the 2-3 pairs that are supposedly releasing on January 25th? Any info is appreciated.
From the information I have, it appears we will not be receiving any other Kobe VI releases for this month, besides the Concords. 
frown.gif
  If any new information comes up saying otherwise, I will post an update.

As most of you know, I was on vacation since 12/24/10.  I just got done reviewing both this thread and the Lebron thread and was sad to see so much confusion on what was going on and on what happened on the Christmas Day launch.  
frown.gif
   I wish I was here to clear up the confusion.

Your comments have been gathered and forwarded on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Yeah.. I figured that was what the XXXV meant.. Just ain't wanna be wrong and it sees wired they only been celebrating it since 1985-86?

1976 they started to have Bhm

My bad... Math was off. Lol

That's cool

Hopefully these drop

I wonder if we're gonna get a venom iv type release

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by shox2001

Bruce Lees ??
pics from taobao
Reminds me of something familiar.....
eyes.gif

zoom-kobe-v-big-stage-away.jpg

exactly wht i thought... not interested~ but very curious about the theme on those...
dull gold color... hmm colorful logo...

IMO, those big stage easily killed those VIs, not cuz they were hyped up... becuz those clear soles!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Grinches came in today...love how this thread has surpassed the Lechoke thread even though they had a huge head start.

so the chaos are not releasing on the 25th right? ok totally off topic i wanna ask whats the big deal with people disliking wearing white socks with black/dark colored shoes? i never liked black socks so i never wear them even if i wear black kicks.

^It just looks better IMO when the sock matches the shoe color. Also, the reason I stopped wearing white socks with black shoes is because the white socks leave the little white fuzzies on the black sockliners, and makes them look bad.

Eastbay Ray,

wanted to inform you something besides Kobe. But i found out it is the best way to find u on here~ haha

you guys' CP3.IV picture is wrong, it is the sample picture that you guys showing. The final production looked different.

Please change them.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom