OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

well 35... still wanna pick up inks, red & navy TBs, and if the 5Rings come out....

I have 38 so far. I still have about 4-5 more that I want.Gotta make another ID too, to catch up with ED.. Lolones I gotta get/missing Miles DavisWht/del solnavy tbsblack tbsreg. USA's blackoutsINKs.So that's 46. I personally like the VI and I'm not surprised with all the hate on the VI. This occurs all the time with Kobes for some odd reason.. The hate just starts to pour in and as the season starts the hate dies down, towards mid-season, the haters already have like 5-6 Kobes and paid re-sellers prices... Most of them emailing me to help them get the harder to get Kobes. Lolso I know where this Is going.I'm actually going to go thru the thread and write down the ones that are talking bad or hating on the VI and see if they have a change of heart.Like we haven't even gotta any confirmed colorways or anything. Only inlines and I guess those are suppose to be dukes. To the best of my knowledge the blacks aren't confirmed del sols... So give it a break.. And wait.

well 35... still wanna pick up inks, red & navy TBs, and if the 5Rings come out....

I have 38 so far. I still have about 4-5 more that I want.Gotta make another ID too, to catch up with ED.. Lolones I gotta get/missing Miles DavisWht/del solnavy tbsblack tbsreg. USA's blackoutsINKs.So that's 46. I personally like the VI and I'm not surprised with all the hate on the VI. This occurs all the time with Kobes for some odd reason.. The hate just starts to pour in and as the season starts the hate dies down, towards mid-season, the haters already have like 5-6 Kobes and paid re-sellers prices... Most of them emailing me to help them get the harder to get Kobes. Lolso I know where this Is going.I'm actually going to go thru the thread and write down the ones that are talking bad or hating on the VI and see if they have a change of heart.Like we haven't even gotta any confirmed colorways or anything. Only inlines and I guess those are suppose to be dukes. To the best of my knowledge the blacks aren't confirmed del sols... So give it a break.. And wait.

Still not feeling any of the samples....There is still time for them to make some changes..

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-dream-season-iii-white-purple-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-purple-2.jpg
the top samples =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the bottom %%#!! thats coming out =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

first pair of kobe's to truly let me down.

I must say I feel the exact opposite. Just hope they make it to TN.

It's been a while since I've been this hyped for a non-retro new release. These shoes are going to do some big things. I suspect a performance BEAST. And contrary what a few people in here think...I feel that they are going to look nice with casual wear. Maybe not as much with jeans or pants, but with some khaki shorts itza wrap.

the heel part is throwing me off. If it was all the snakeskin pattern I'd be all over these, to me the heel just throws them off. In the right colorway I might cop but for now I'll be waiting for some pairs of the V to drop in price.

These look like they ll feel higher to the ground than the V even if they dont look as good I think, I ll wait for more colors since I ve never been a fan of the Del sols

I'll be there release day. Insoles are weak though but not a big deal since its hidden. Lol at the slanted signature. It gets the same mesh tongue as the V is always welcome. Kinda disappointed not having an aggressiver outrigger. I might be getting 10 pairs again.

zk6flywire.jpg

Loving this pic.. I like how the scales begin to come together toward the midsole..

From the looks:
- The material looks incredibly durable. 
pimp.gif

- I spot flywire! Check yes
happy.gif

- Will these have insane breathability?? I hope so..
nerd.gif

I wasn't really feeling the separated scales (love the scale idea) but NWT's pic changed my perspective.

2237114718_142b2fc474.jpg

Also, kobehead... The pics you posted are amazing. Definitely showed the shoe in a different light for me. I'm feeling these even more!

ts_10mediaday_post670.jpg

blackcat23mj, your caption for this was solid
laugh.gif

oh, dang..

Hopefully this insole tells us something about the fit of this model..
wink.gif

I thought the Vs fit good with a couple layers of socks, but for me they could have been a bit more like a glove. There was some room for me.. but I have mildly narrow feet.

skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

Rick Flair voice wooo

Those insoles is saying something....... Never been this amped up. Will cop over retail to get them early. I'm so over the zk5s now

eek.gif
pimp.gif
The Kobe VI is nice! Can't wait for more cw's. The Kobe IV, V, VI run reminds me of the AJ XI, XII, XIII run, nothing but heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom