OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kstrick12

I am a 13 but bought a 15 hoping I can do something with it lol....or just wear 3 pairs of socks

Wow... you must have really wanted them joints. I know I would never go up 2 sizes no matter how bad I want a pair of sneakers. But congrats on the pickup nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can some of ya'll stop pm'ing me asking to get you Rices when they drop on Swoosh.
grin.gif

Think they'll go up with Swoosh discount?
Yessir. I already spoke to Swoosh rep. Can't wait...$90, definitely copping 2 pairs all day.

I'm proud of you, every post is about swoosh with you huh.

NOW WHEN MY OC'S COME FROM NDC IM DONE WITH THE ALLSTARS NOT REALLY DIGGING THE REGULAR ALL STARS .

GOT THE L.A'S, 3DS AND WAITING MY O.C'S

Originally Posted by cubanref

Haha and here I was saying that I wanted to get a pair of the OC's! I just bought a pair of 12.5  off the non-flash site on NDC 
happy.gif
. Thanks Baby Jumpman
pimp.gif

whats the address for the non-flash site for NDC if its not too much to ask?

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Originally Posted by cubanref

Haha and here I was saying that I wanted to get a pair of the OC's! I just bought a pair of 12.5  off the non-flash site on NDC 
happy.gif
. Thanks Baby Jumpman
pimp.gif

whats the address for the non-flash site for NDC if its not too much to ask?

I usually just google nike non flash..

Nice pickup of the 3Ds nastaljik...

Missed out on the OC restock 'cuz I was at a concert with the wifey last night... Congrats to those who got some!

I thought so. I took account that those sellers are indeed legit and that Ppl are willing to pay as long as they're item is authentic.
so un-knowledgeable Ppl will bid whatever it takes if they got the guap

waited bout 5 hours and missed a class to get my OC, got the only 9.5 they had...fell in love with the shoe very comfortable waiting for this snow to melt here in Chicago and wear shorts with em!
pimp.gif
 looking forward to getting more NOW-LA's, Del Sol, Grinch(if i find a reasonable price) and MERIONS!!!!!!!!

Well that was too good to be true.  Got a confirmation email from eastbay after ordering the sunsets this am and now I check and it's cancelled.  When I call customer service for the reason, they tell me they do not allow backorders and I will have to order them after the backorder date.  I have never heard of such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom