OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jusr got my del sol
pimp.gif
!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...

you still paid the $220?

Hmmm... I might need to see some more pics of the Chaos before copping. I loved the Chaos Vs and I want to cop the VIs just because of how much I loved the Vs but they look more like some running shoes than bball shoes.

NWT, did you pay the $220 or $200?

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...
thats some scrumbag stuff right there. As a stand-up guy, my word is my honor.

I hope the release date comes out for the chaos soon...damn I can't wait any longer. Just waiting for marquesole to stock up on these hahaha

chaos are ugly. get rid of the that sock liner and they'll be good. take that colour and put it on the shuzoku logo or something.

Seriously didn't expect myself to want this many colorways.... but most of them are sick!!

Can't wait for the Chaos!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

still very slow after the CNY holidays... 
ohwell.gif

a3725a2e24b991848d252a6f98672cef9118888.pjpg

Who remembers that one frijol kid posting these sayin he copped and sayin he'll be postin pics later.... Smh. Kids these day and their lies. Thanks aNYth1ng for the pics. Im liking the scales.
Calm down son, Dont get too greedy.... Patience is the key. Im still in Vaca whether you believe or not thats your problem
wink.gif

Unfortunately I dont carry my samples all im my back, Thanks to marquee They posted some good pics... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Jusr got my del sol
pimp.gif
!!

Congrats.. from where
ftl over here in the chi..i will try to post pic but idk how lol

NICEEEEEE, sooo it looks like we both got what we wanted....im thinking bout the LA's now i keep seeing em at HOH and im liking em more and more Del sol i will get just dnt know wen yet

Those Chaos are incredible. Would cop today from Marquee if they had my size. They rarely get anything bigger than an 11 though.

Please.......

How the hell you gon have em before aNYh1ng/Marquee and TY...

I know what a liar smells like. Till you come back from Brasil/Brazil, I'm calling DuckTales/Ms. Cleo

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Jusr got my del sol
pimp.gif
!!

Congrats.. from where
ftl over here in the chi..i will try to post pic but idk how lol

NICEEEEEE, sooo it looks like we both got what we wanted....im thinking bout the LA's now i keep seeing em at HOH and im liking em more and more Del sol i will get just dnt know wen yet
some guy showed me the asg at the hoh in n.riverside man they are nice!!! and yea i saw the LA's there to and they are nice in  person

Relax NWT, you've been antsy/easily frustrated lately. These recent releases has done this to you?, normally you're relaxed
laugh.gif
You need take a vacation as well? haha.

why a white heel cup on the chaos? shouldve been purple, or volt or something. I like em, but they def dont top the Vs.

Ed...did you buy the OCs from this guy?

14avk8y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom