OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

fml pulled the trigger on the ocs for 200 shipped.  3ds for 215 shipped.  can't wait to post my phone pics

eek.gif

Wasn't those $129.99 
Dam thats crazy 

I didn't realize these were hyped that much if the rices are the same thing am copping the concords instead and calling it a day 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
yeah man they retail for 130-135, , its the cheapest i could get, i never liked these shoes until i saw them on feet.

$200 is probably market value right now for those or ASG.

Just paid $200 for some ASG.

I should've went after both pairs when they released.
frown.gif

I think unless some super hot colorways drops, Im going to take break from buying Kobes until a good Laker (PURPLE and YELLOW....NIKE
nerd.gif
) drops.

We're at what 7-8 cws and not one true Laker colorway for a Kobe shoe
30t6p3b.gif
c'mon Nike.....

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Is it a wrap for OC's at Nike Vault?

They commented saying no more 3D's and they said no to sz 13 on their facebook. And that they will not be getting more for tomorrow.

Doin90 is good peoples, hooked me up numerous times on stuff I couldn't get. I try to return the favor but I don't really get anything good here where I'm from lmao. But like him, I've hooked up a few people on here as well for stuff so hopefully we can do that and not get greedy.

Oh and BTW

Kobe>Lebrick
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I think unless some super hot colorways drops, Im going to take break from buying Kobes until a good Laker (PURPLE and YELLOW....NIKE
nerd.gif
) drops.

We're at what 7-8 cws and not one true Laker colorway for a Kobe shoe
30t6p3b.gif
c'mon Nike.....

As much as I want BHM's, Rice's and China's I'm doing the same. Still trying to get my hands on Grinches and 3D's but I'm willing to take my time on those.

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Originally Posted by never wear them

5463394423_d19fe7a785_z.jpg
OMG! Are those Kobe VI Pants with the scales on them? I MUST GET THOSE!! SWEET!  Where did you pick those up?

Those clearly look like are just the Mamba shorts with scales on them. I dont think they made scales pants.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Originally Posted by never wear them
OMG! Are those Kobe VI Pants with the scales on them? I MUST GET THOSE!! SWEET!  Where did you pick those up?
Those clearly look like are just the Mamba shorts with scales on them. I dont think they made scales pants.
   Exactly. Those are the shorts.

man this thread is flyin... pls!! noobs read the rules.

likin' the OC fit ed. Unless ur a bro and might like that ed hardy touch. lol i still think the OCs are ehhh

beauty is subjective folks.

congrats to Kobe... now "put up that WEST.. put up that WEST!"

loving the shorts...
just want to get the all star hype over with and on with the other CWs.
POPs anyone? metallic purple base with some sick del sol accents please.
Lakers should be a lot better after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom