Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Its funny how wild dudes in this thread go over Aventus. When I read in the fragrance forum, while they do like it, its not like craze going on over here.

As much as I like Aventus, I actually prefer Creed's Bois du Portugal over it. You guys should check it out.

Aventus craze didn't start on here bro, it's actually died down a bit on other forums because everyone has been sniffed it.

true that. I had been on basenotes forums more than i was on here for a while. So I was just surprised to see everyone over going so crazy over it.

Got my Aventus and Coney Island today also. Just waiting on the Aqua Viva and I think my line up of fragrances is done. I need to find a way to block myself from this thread lol.

thoughts on the Coney Island?

It's a real bold, distinct smell. Nothing like anything else I own really. But I think to do it any justice you'd have to rock it on a 75+ degree day outdoors at a beach, cookout, baseball game etc.

It's a real bold, distinct smell. Nothing like anything else I own really. But I think to do it any justice you'd have to rock it on a 75+ degree day outdoors at a beach, cookout, baseball game etc.

yeah that's 100% true; I gag when I spray it in cold weather

New summer smells I just copped.

Vetiver Fatal by Atelier
Neroli portofino by Tom Ford
Aqua Universalis by Francis Kurkdjiam

All three are light but dope summer fragrances that I like. I live in Tokyo so it's not as hot out here so these flow well.

pretty much everyones packages went out today for the edition blanche and any others that I hadnt gotten around to yet

@UNIQUEKICKZ aventus came in, batch is great like you said. The other batch i have is significantly smokier all throughout, but the pineapple isnt as pronounced.

Thanks homie.

Loving my split of Aventus so far.

Got my sample of Green Irish Tweed and it's incredible.. a higher class Cool Water for sure :lol: :pimp:

and Bleu de Chanel is really solid as well.

Last edited:
@UNIQUEKICKZ aventus came in, batch is great like you said. The other batch i have is significantly smokier all throughout, but the pineapple isnt as pronounced.

Thanks homie.
No problem homie... That pineapple is really good... I like it better than the smokey one.

Last edited:
Smokey is correct but not musky

Aventus is smokey from the start then settles into pure beauty when it dries down

No not yours, whatever batch this is is pretty smoky/musky.
Damn homie you def missed out. That Aventus batch I had was the best batch of Aventus I've ever gotten. It was so good I was really contemplating on selling it lol. Alright well, lunchbreak is over back to work I go.

Last edited:
Did you get some from me? If not damn homie you def missed out. That Aventus batch I had was the best batch of Aventus I've ever gotten. It was so good I was really contemplating on selling it lol. Alright well, lunchbreak is over back to work I go.
No wish I would've. Oh well, I will try out this Aventus that I have again tomorrow on my skin maybe just didn't react well because I had it out in cold weather for a very long time. Going to be in a very warm climate for a while only want to take two colognes anyones thoughts on Issey Miyake (day) & Channel Blue (evening)?

New summer smells I just copped.

Vetiver Fatal by Atelier
Neroli portofino by Tom Ford
Aqua Universalis by Francis Kurkdjiam

All three are light but dope summer fragrances that I like. I live in Tokyo so it's not as hot out here so these flow well.
I got a sample of Aqua Universalis when I bought Amyris by Francis Kurkdjian.   Both smell very nice.

new splits
thought i'd do a little something different and do something really inexpensive and one niche
Givenchy Play Intense
View media item 882237
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Givenchy/Givenchy-Play-Intense-3907.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
30ml - $22
50ml - $27

Bond No 9 Riverside Drive
View media item 882238
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Riverside-Drive-3491.html

5ml - $12
10ml - $20
30ml - $48

as always PM me with the amount you want and your paypal address and i'll send an invoice

Back
Top Bottom