Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Curious what artisan blu and sauvage smell like. Really want to revamp my mid range everyday stuff to compliment the couple Creeds i have.

Last edited:
I never got a chance to smell it, but It's very polarizing. Every comment is either saying it's amazing or disgusting.

Edit: see the post before and after this one...lol.

Last edited:
The original eau sauvage is decent but the new sauvage isn't worth touching your skin. It's one of the worst synthetic fragrances I've ever come across.

XERJOFF SPLITS :: UPDATE

Xerjoff order is in the US and sitting in customs in Chicago, from the info I received from the distributor, it should have been released last Thursday. Yesterday I was informed it could be "any day now", but should be, before Friday of this week. My bad fams, I thought I would have juice in hand at the latest yesterday. If you have any questions, or concerns, PM me. Otherwise, all updates will be posted in this thread. 

update: SOLD. no more 50's left at this price, if u need ten or 20 feel free to hit me up tho.

This last 50ml Aventus.decant is.still hangin around. Someone take it, pm me if interested

Last edited:
Mane, I sprayed some Michael Jordan cologne[/size=6] on today..

Had the ladies like..

View media item 2069936
tumblr_nlr719SZJK1qcfnyho1_400.gif

Last edited:
got VIW from @xDFuNK   in today. first time smelling it, the hype is real. vacation in a bottle. perfect timing too, weather is supposed to hit the 90's this weekend out here. 

That Drake lyric "me and 40 back to work but we still smell like a vacation" has to be about VIW.

Vactaion in a bottle is spot on.

Anyone have any idea what this #mysteryscent is from Creed? Just got an email about it, wondering if anyone heard about it yet.

XERJOFF SPLITS :: UPDATE

Xerjoff order is in the US and sitting in customs in Chicago, from the info I received from the distributor, it should have been released last Thursday. Yesterday I was informed it could be "any day now", but should be, before Friday of this week. My bad fams, I thought I would have juice in hand at the latest yesterday. If you have any questions, or concerns, PM me. Otherwise, all updates will be posted in this thread. 
Still available 8o

Last edited:
New to this thread.

Where do you guys spray your Cologne? I spray Adam's apple & left wrist.

What are some good websites to buy splits from?

I'm looking at the website scentsplit.com right now I may give them a shot.

Back
Top Bottom