OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Conveniently cut the rest of the post. Reading comprehension a struggle for u also?

I don’t have the time or energy but I been a JB fan. I still maintain he’s not what they need.

Get your lulz tho.

Brunson is a PG that’s ballin out in the playoffs and the Knicks didn’t have a PG all season yet they don’t need one?

The 1st Rd pick we sent to Atl from Charlotte was protected from what positions? What is projected to be?

Was looking at the numbers/stats after the DPOY votes, and Randle was really good on defense this past season. Then I was thinking of trades if they were really going to do a trade for a F/C would The Knicks try to get KP back.

If the Wizards trading Beal. Mitch for KP maybe add in Fournier to make the contracts work and see who else they can get back to play PG.. I’m thinking they could get Rubio on the low.

If either get hurt their hungry backup gets more minutes and starts

You guys seeing this “Brooklyn” crowd? :lol:

I know it’s Boston but I am loving this Brooklyn disaster.

Fans can’t even lift KD up. Never seen him so confused.
I was feeling kinda ****ty enjoying KDs struggles 🙃 and the 0-3 hole.

Jalen Brunson has become a key player for the Dallas Mavericks during the playoffs, but they tried to trade him two years ago to get Tyrese Haliburton in the 2020 NBA draft, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.

The Mavericks "aggressively tried to trade up" but found no takers for their offer of Brunson and picks No. 18 and No. 31 overall, per MacMahon.

Haliburton went 12th to the Sacramento Kings, while the Mavericks selected Josh Green with the 18th pick.

Brunson is a PG that’s ballin out in the playoffs and the Knicks didn’t have a PG all season yet they don’t need one?
Between Deuce, IQ, & even Joku, I believe they have a solution at point.

Expecting a healthy 🌹 all year so he should still be in off the bench. In the rotation.

RJ can playmake s as well. Next yr should be about building around him anyhow.

Thibs’ insistence on leaning on vets and forcing players into unfamiliar roles is why they looked as bad they did.

IQ did however look somewhat more capable towards ends of the season. While still an unnatural distributor, he does a better job than Burks.

Brunson isn’t the missing piece to a championship. Why stomp all over the guys the org drafted b4 giving them a shot?

There’s simply not enough minutes to go around.

this **** feel so good :lol:

593F753D-9C95-4DCF-A281-36D81B9FBC82.jpeg

KD and Kyrie definitely made the right move going to the Nets where there’s no fans, zero pressure, and the media covering the team throw them softballs just happy to finally feel relevant for a minute. Can’t imagine how bad the slander would be rn if KD, Kyrie and Harden joined the knicks and they never even got to a ECF in 3 seasons. Melo and Stat accomplished more

My friend dropped this gem tonight.

Attachments

• E6D5E858-7996-4894-B510-3A4DF75B03D2.jpeg
    E6D5E858-7996-4894-B510-3A4DF75B03D2.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 311
and **** spike lee too cheering for the nets like that

always knew he wasn’t a real fan like that
he just got the money to rock exclusive merch
that’s it

Speaking of future Knicks, Brunson has outplayed Spida the whole series. Mitch shooting worse than Randle.

Back
Top Bottom