OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by xilegacy

There should be another 9.5 left in the griffeys if anyone wants. It's a return so give them a call quick.
i think upandcoming32 got the 9.5... they called him a few minutes ago... that outlet prolly celebrating over there... quickest sell out everlmao. cool peeps tho for sure.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Mean Green AM 90 54.97
which AM90s are these? i googled "mean green air max 90" and got several different results...
willing to bet it's these:

NI325018-131_pict1_8_57_8610.jpg

325018-131

i think they're these

nike-air-max-90-grey-mean-green-01.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

^^Pretty sure they hit the floor, he said the griffs were on the hash wall if I remember correctly.

That's about the only place they can go.

Not true, as you can see Hare said he got them off a clearance table.

Not all outlets put samples on a clearance table.

man I Said perforated LEATHER TOE not mesh with grey. So with that being said Denver Air force you are the winner.

Will I had second thoughts called them up and they were gone
eek.gif
no biggie though
edit: 1800 posts
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You got an edit for that?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

who else is down for some Good Will Hunting 2mrw?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

eek.gif
no biggie though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i'm goin fed on the phone lines tomorrow....

Originally Posted by mnowak2003

AJ 1 High Strap (Black/Columbia) 39.97
AJ 1 Phat Low (white/blue polka dot) 39.97

both near FSR

Oshkosh
(920)232-1002
call in the morning for the black/columbia are they a-grade update went ahead and ordered this an allright deal free shiping so just something totrash this spring.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Mean Green AM 90 54.97
which AM90s are these? i googled "mean green air max 90" and got several different results...
willing to bet it's these:

NI325018-131_pict1_8_57_8610.jpg

325018-131
i think they're these

nike-air-max-90-grey-mean-green-01.jpg

Originally Posted by ninob1213

mean green am 90 are white with perforated leather toe, black mudguard and lime green accents

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

eek.gif
no biggie though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

of course I had to
laugh.gif
Hit me up tomorrow bout the outlets.

The Houston Conroe outlet had a few things for kids, not much in mens sizes. Jordan 2009 both black and white pairs in kids for 49, Fusion 4's in variouscolors for 49 as well...

Again more popped on ebay of the raging bull pack but this guy is from arizona 5 packs he bought for 130.00 at outlet and trying to sell for 400.00 theseresellers ,so far thats 17 packs of them being sold on ebay
roll.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Again more popped on ebay of the raging bull pack but this guy is from arizona 5 packs he bought for 130.00 at outlet and trying to sell for 400.00 these resellers ,so far thats 17 packs of them being sold on ebay
roll.gif

The thing that gets me is that this guy actually thinks he will get that much for them. HELLO that's why they are in outlets!!! nobody wanted them at $300,so let me get this straight now people will all of a sudden decided that they are worth $400 now. I hope he gets stuck with eveyr single pair. I tried all dayto get a pair only to get through with a 14 & up left!!!

YES i AM SALTY!!!
smile.gif

West Hollywood Nordstrom Rack (all single pairs)
- AM90s (Style: 325018-062 Color: Black/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver) Size 9 and 10 $49.99 I think
- Hypermax (354184-101 Red/White/Black) Size 12 and 15 $69.99
- AF1 Low Premium Insideout World Cup (312486-272 Bison/Gold/Purple) Size 11.5 $49.99
- Jermaine O'Neal Air Force 25s (316258-701 Maize/Black) Size 11.5 $forgot
- Scattered sizes of Air Trainers IIIs (679066-182 White/Team Orange-Stealth) $39.99
- Scattered sizes (11 and below) of Zoom Flight Club (354183-011 Black/Red/White) $49.99
- AM90 Tweed Pack (313650-331 Dark Army / P PD Rustic - Versity Purple) $49.99
- Ton of Sharkleys in multiple colorways

Originally Posted by mnowak2003

AJ 1 High Strap (Black/Columbia) 39.97
AJ 1 Phat Low (white/blue polka dot) 39.97

both near FSR

Oshkosh
(920)232-1002

Thanks for this, going to call tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Again more popped on ebay of the raging bull pack but this guy is from arizona 5 packs he bought for 130.00 at outlet and trying to sell for 400.00 these resellers ,so far thats 17 packs of them being sold on ebay
roll.gif

The thing that gets me is that this guy actually thinks he will get that much for them. HELLO that's why they are in outlets!!! nobody wanted them at $300, so let me get this straight now people will all of a sudden decided that they are worth $400 now. I hope he gets stuck with eveyr single pair. I tried all day to get a pair only to get through with a 14 & up left!!!

YES i AM SALTY!!!
smile.gif

Yeah man just like the other guy with 12 packs i was luckey it keep ringing busy but i got threw in the morning and got my size 11.5 but when i heard they hada lot of packs and then all of sudden only like 3 sizes left i knew some people were buying multiples

Originally Posted by bmoore34

roll.gif

The thing that gets me is that this guy actually thinks he will get that much for them. HELLO that's why they are in outlets!!! nobody wanted them at $300, so let me get this straight now people will all of a sudden decided that they are worth $400 now. I hope he gets stuck with eveyr single pair. I tried all day to get a pair only to get through with a 14 & up left!!!

YES i AM SALTY!!!
smile.gif

Yeah man just like the other guy with 12 packs i was luckey it keep ringing busy but i got threw in the morning and got my size 11.5 but when i heard they had a lot of packs and then all of sudden only like 3 sizes left i knew some people were buying multiples
Ha! Good point. I hope this idiot don't get $#+#! Damn Resellers
mad.gif
.... I also hope he gets stuck with the pack!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

The Houston Conroe outlet had a few things for kids, not much in mens sizes. Jordan 2009 both black and white pairs in kids for 49, Fusion 4's in various colors for 49 as well...

do you know what colorways of the fusion 4' s ? Thanks

let me kno if anyone spots and leather jackets at any outlets its around the time when they ship a few here and there.
by the way woodburn fac. got the orland 7s also and they had tons of mens clearence for everyone. form 6.0 to soccer to tennis, to golf, some jordan, and a lotof sportware

Originally Posted by henman54

West Hollywood Nordstrom Rack (all single pairs)
- Ton of Sharkleys in multiple colorways

ooooo... can you elaborate on them Sharkleys, fam?... cuz i heard them shoes is THOW'D on the court... gotta get me some... asapishly...

i just wanna know the lowest prices... aint too concerned for the color cuz i'ma hoop'em out....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

ooooo... can you elaborate on them Sharkleys, fam?... cuz i heard them shoes is THOW'D on the court... gotta get me some... asapishly...

i just wanna know the lowest prices... aint too concerned for the color cuz i'ma hoop'em out....

I'll try and get the exact prices, definitely sub-$50. The Marshalls in the same mall (Beverly Connection, West Hollywood [ (323) 951-0402]) had a wholestack of them from sizes 9-13. Might be your best bet.

^^^ fa sho...

but i'm in Texas, family... South Texas at that... lol..

so i can only do the phone order, thing.... So Ross is outta there for me....

but i dont even need exact prices... just the lowest costin' one you see, cuz whatever it is... i'ma cop-toh-matic....

If anyone cab scoop me up a pair of freshwaters in a 8.5 or 9 lmk and pm me asap. Cannot believe I missed out on by grails
smh.gif

^^ same if someone can find a size 10 "Freshwater" Griffeys please let me know.. been on the search forever!!!

Back
Top Bottom