***Official Political Discussion Thread***

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Top 3 most disingenuous GOP talking point. All these GOP politicians went to elite schools for their ADVANCED degrees in law/medicine/business and before running for office were accumulating places in their bank accounts and were well off. Sure some GOP politicians might have had a lower-to middle class upbringings in small towns but they absolutely would not be running for office if they didn't assimilate their generation of their family into the wealthy (and powerful) ranks.

Every time I think of these MAGA folks risking it all for the likes of Cruz, Hawley, etc. I think of Draymond Green's line to Paul Pierce "They don't love you like that"

Dude came in here complainin about people bringing up delk too often. Then he literally began impersonating delk. Now he’s turned into a dollar tree @aepps20 :lol:

or he might actually be a racist.

:rofl: :rofl:

If anybody here actually thinks it's normal to wear shoes in your own damn home, I am going to leave this thread and take my talents to parler.
People who wear shoes in their house I assume do their infant needs grocery shopping at 7-11
He's done a lot but I won't be satisfied until he makes a no-shoes-in-the-house mandate.

What are y'all rocking on your feet in your crib? Do you automatically take your shoes off in other folks homes? Do you make people take their shoes off when they get to your crib?

What are y'all rocking on your feet in your crib? Do you automatically take your shoes off in other folks homes? Do you make people take their shoes off when they get to your crib?
- socks or barefoot. infrequently I'll wear slippers

- depends on whether they have their shoes off, but usually my first instinct is to remove mine

- if it's a bigger gathering, I won't say anything because I'll clean up after anyway, but usually the pile of shoes at the door lets people know what to do

to get this back to politics:
White privilege is walking into my home with dirty new balances on and acting surprised when I tell you to take them off.

Every time I think of these MAGA folks risking it all for the likes of Cruz, Hawley, etc. I think of Draymond Green's line to Paul Pierce "They don't love you like that"
It's why I'm skeptical of anyone other than Trump. He's their Obummer. They ain't coming out if he's not on the ballot. Look what happened in Georgia. It's a legit Cult.

I wear slides because walking bare foot on floor has flared up my plantar fasciitis. And yes, I am accustomed to taking off my shoes when I went to other people's homes and I request vistors to do the same and wear some house slippers or loafers.

Also my “woke” brother is sending me stuff about Biden supporting Zionism in 2016. Like I’m not even sure what the point is :lol:. Nobody is expecting centrist Biden to revolutionize the country. Because that’s also not what people voted for. But in just one day dude is making progress. My brother was also trying to tell me about Harris’s record as a prosecutor. Once again I’m not expecting her to be MLK.

Judging from their language and day 1 actions, it seems they recognize 2021 is a different time. I really just don’t get the point of looking for old dirt 1 day in, instead of just waiting and seeing what happens. It’s pretty evident that this isn’t the same “tough on crime” etc. Joe from back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom