***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1718573548710.png

as soon as I turned 18, I got two things in the mail: a Selective Service notification, and a free shave razor from Gilette :lol:

When did you turn 18? I ask as when I did and graduated HS, I never got a letter nor did out school tell us that it was coming in the mail. To be honest, I actually had 2 recruiters walk through the mall I was working at at the time 1996 (I was 19) and ask if I wanted to talk about enlisting. I told them that I suffered from Ulcerative Colitis. 😔 While the one didn't know what it was, the other guy said he was "medical" and knew EXACTLY what it was, apologized for what I was dealing with, thanked me for listening and wished me a good day and better health. Never heard from them again. 🤷

When did you turn 18? I ask as when I did and graduated HS, I never got a letter nor did out school tell us that it was coming in the mail. To be honest, I actually had 2 recruiters walk through the mall I was working at at the time 1996 (I was 19) and ask if I wanted to talk about enlisting. I told them that I suffered from Ulcerative Colitis. 😔 While the one didn't know what it was, the other guy said he was "medical" and knew EXACTLY what it was, apologized for what I was dealing with, thanked me for listening and wished me a good day and better health. Never heard from them again. 🤷

I turned 18 in 2003. Never heard anything from my school just a postcard from the government in the mail. In those days the recruitment dudes stayed in their offices/storefronts never saw them walk around lol.

I turned 18 in 2003. Never heard anything from my school just a postcard from the government in the mail. In those days the recruitment dudes stayed in their offices/storefronts never saw them walk around lol.

Probably different as I graduated in 1995. 🤔

Any normal candidate and this is a death nail.. this dude, it won’t even be news for a day

Last edited:

Let’s all remember the TRUE meaning of pride month.

If Hallmark Channel ever goes woke, they better make low budget, high sentimentality, movies about this.

A little more **** posting from the ‘gram.

And from Twitter as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom