***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the cookies are probably crunchy and full of raisins.
So?

Get familiar b....
AZ5USlsIQomOOGcJhXF7_OatmealRaisin_Front.jpg

Man, y'all know Jill didn't bake those cookies :lol: I was thinking about it when I fiest saw that tweet, though....them cookies have to hit different, right I would imagine White House chefs are some of the best in the world.
I've seen it go both ways with higher-end places. Some give you over-baked mediocre cookies that may as well come out of a middle school cafeteria's discard pile, while other places bake them up like they're a delicacy.

After Trump served those athletes a bunch of fast food, my faith in the White House kitchen has plummeted.

After Trump served those athletes a bunch of fast food, my faith in the White House kitchen has plummeted.

I mean I think that actually proves a point...they'll do whatever the POTUS wants because what he says goes. You want your steak blue? They'll cook it blue. If you want it well done, you'll get well done. Shake Shack? No problem. Clearly McDonald's isn't an issue. I think the White House kitchen is what you make it 🤷‍♂️

I've seen it go both ways with higher-end places. Some give you over-baked mediocre cookies that may as well come out of a middle school cafeteria's discard pile, while other places bake them up like they're a delicacy.

I believe there was a government shutdown that closed the White House kitchen at the time. That’s one of the reasons that Trump did the fast food banquet. That and he’s incredibly trashy.

Back
Top Bottom