***Official Political Discussion Thread***

man... my counter tops don’t even match let alone my appliances. Kitchen is fresh out of ‘92 with a new cheap *** fridge because the og broke I assume. It was like that when I moved in.

I like that move :pimp: sometimes I put a cutting board over my sink to make more counter space.

I don’t have a microwave, I threw it away instead of cleaning it. Then I realized I don’t need one.
The cutting board over the sink is baller:

1611361930685.png

And I'm proud of you for getting rid of the microwave. I heat all my food exclusively using clean, beautiful coal, not Chinese-made libbie electricity.

The cutting board over the sink is baller:

1611361930685.png

And I'm proud of you for getting rid of the microwave. I heat all my food exclusively using clean, beautiful coal, not Chinese-made libbie electricity.

yeah... it’s more like a old plastic cutting board over a basic 50 dollar sink.

exactly, why would I hear my food with China 5G radiation when I could use American COAL?

Oh they tried to top the Peloton article in the same week I see? :lol:
The Peloton article was them too?!?! Kindergarten teachers are financing Peloton's and 1st year law associates are buying Rolexs. Why is a 78 year old working man who has had 6-figure salaries (not to mention other income) for decades being criticized over those purchases?

I didn't think the NYT was this low. Those are two Fox News-esque headlines.

I know broke boys with real rolexes. They're reaching extra hard on that article. There's someone on NT with a $50k sneaker collection in his moms attic in the Bronx. Doesn't prove anything.

$50K is Porsche money? Did the MSRP depreciate or something?

man... my counter tops don’t even match let alone my appliances. Kitchen is fresh out of ‘92 with a new cheap *** fridge because the og broke I assume. It was like that when I moved in.

I like that move :pimp: sometimes I put a cutting board over my sink to make more counter space.

I don’t have a microwave, I threw it away instead of cleaning it. Then I realized I don’t need one.

Don't even trip. Your kitchen got that “shabby chic” thing going on :emoji_muscle: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom