***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Seeing Don say he's tired of talking about race. How the tides have turned my friend
dead.png

We should build up people who support, among other things, white supremacy, racism, sexism, and xenophobia?

No...not going to ever happen here

Might as well give up on that dream of "unity" and keep it moving
Yeah forget all that. I don’t have to be friends with everyone. I don’t need to save everyone. I’m not a life vest . I don’t save them
1611608069443.gif

I just don’t like NTs ****ting on each other famb. That’s it. I’ve done it in the past and it’s been done to me and it sucks. Instead of making a mockery of some users (who are misinformed) we should try and build em up.

If people came in here with good faith, “conservative” takes....and we discussed the matter, then that can happen. But that’s not the reality.

The reality is, the “other side” is constantly engaging in bad faith arguments....and it always includes strong hints of racism, white supremacy, imperialism, homophobia, destruction, socioeconomic trash takes and other isms etc. I’m not coddling that. You not going to **** on me, and tell me I gotta be nice to you....in the name of “balance” :lol:. People gotta get it together and be accountable. Of course, there is always room for growth, learning and exchange of ideas. But there has to be substance and actual exchange of ideas to get to that point. Not just allow people to be caping for white supremacy unchallenged and coddled, until they miraculously “get it” for some false idea of balance.

Nah Man.

What is happening in the Senate right now is pure ****ery.

Mitch McConnell is basically holding up the Dems taking over the Senate unless the agreement to not drop the filibuster. Schumer said no, just agree to the same agreement the parties made the last time it was 50-50. The only way to stop Mitch without GOP support is......dropping the filibuster to pass the organizing rules.

Not even a week and things are a cluster****...

Are Sinema and Manchin really just gonna let Mitch go this **** :smh:

Mitch McConnell is basically holding up the Dems taking over the Senate unless the agreement to not drop the filibuster. Schumer said no, just agree to the same agreement the parties made the last time it was 50-50. The only way to stop Mitch without GOP support is......dropping the filibuster to pass the organizing rules.

Man, they better not.

My guess is that Schumer will eventually give in.

**** the other side. There's no reasoning with these people.
They're animals, and should be treated as such.

They won't. Manchin is a real principled person on the powers that the Majority leader should have and he won't sit back and let this stand. Krysten is the same. She's posturing as a maverick like John McCain but no way will she not agree to get rid of it on this organization stuff. She probably won't agree on any other thing but expect her and Joe to fall in line .

I swear to based god if they don’t sack up and start bull dozering their way through these republican scum bags I’m never voting again.

Sen. Sinema Opposes Eliminating the Filibuster, ‘Not Open to Changing Her Mind’

The Bidens were reportedly left waiting outside the White House on Inauguration Day because Trump sent the staff home

If the 22nd Amendment limits an elected president to two consecutive terms, why is there no Amendment to limit Senators?

This **** is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom