***Official Political Discussion Thread***

GOP is so against cancel culture that they are the number one perpetrator of it.

Nike has been cancelled like 100 times
NFL is completely done now. Ratings are awful from all the people who stopped watching
NBA????? LOOK AT THE CROWDS
Walmart got cancelled last week
Keurig got cancelled for pulling ads from Hanity because he *checks notes* supported Roy Moore

I dont even have tires on my car because I had to cancel them after they tried to do diversity training.

1612205029213.gif

Would think, now that john’s daughter has had a child she would sympathize with parents who lost children in school shootings..

but I guess her child hasnt made it that far yet

Yeah ....

About that.

Who is he going to rule?

And ... hmmm ... I believe you'd have superpowers that would just take that **** away from him. Who's to stop them?

The fact that Mars has been discovered already would negate any claim from an individual that stepped on it first.

Again, I only speak on this due to what I’ve heard and worked about at work but I think space travel is going to be a thing in the future, as ridiculous as it sounds. If (and I don’t really know about this) Mars is inhabitable, they don’t have a government. The first person there can theoretically do whatever the **** they want.

And as far as whois he going to rule? Whoever moves there. He could make it super expensive so only the wealthy can inhabit It or he has enough money that he could subsidize space flights for anyone who wanted to live there.

But getting to Mars is tough, especially with a sustainable and reliable spacecraft, so whether is Boeing, SpaceX, BO, etc. it’s going to be a long road. But I definitely do believe his and Bezos’ intentions are to stake claim over a planet. There’s literally nothing else Bezos can do to exceed his current accomplishments :lol:

That would NEVER happen. That’s like MN wisconsin level beef.

give east river to mn and west river to Montana and Wyoming. it’s two totally different industries and cultures and they would fit in in those states better.

I have never and will never understand the argument FOR wanting to pay high prices for horrible healthcare. Only in America do people want to pay for health and other basic needs of life.

Because a lot of Americans are selfish idiots who don’t want their taxes to “pay for someone else’s healthcare”. Same argument they make against tuition free college. Ironically, these people are typically in or represent states that are both unhealthy and uneducated 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom