***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There isn't gonna be a violent civil war if Trump wins

The GOP is just gonna erode the rights of everyone not rich and white; while conservatives celebrate, liberals and liberal progressives look on in horror and anger, and leftists and leftist progressives complain about the Democrats not finding a magical way to stop them.

And there will be probably at least one RGB dying level catastrophe.

The modern day right doesn't have it in them to take the country by force or wage a civil war despite all their guns and posturing. To do that, you have to be willing to sacrifice, bleed, and live in discomfort. You have to actually believe in something. They don't. Look how quickly the Jan 6'ers and the proud boys started rolling on each other as soon as they got arrested.

Which is why it's so important that they aren't allowed to take over the country electorally with a conservative judiciary to back them up.

Everyone was supposed to move to Canada the first time he won which didn’t happen I have a hard time believing war will break out.

Things would have to get way worse for any serious fighting in the U.S. to happen.

Not saying we can't get there one day, but this ain't it.

There's gonna be a modern day civil war if Trump gets elected.

Crazy how there aren't any better candidates from both sides.

Why is it a shock that they’re aren’t better candidates? Have you seen your country over the past 5-10 years? :lol: :lol:

All of this was predictable:lol:. US politics has been in shambles and headed in the direction for quite some time. We’ve been falling behind live and in color

Oh, you didn’t know? The younger generation doesn’t want to go to college or be involved in politics. They want to be influencers and tik tokers :lol:

Sad world.

Didnt the ultra right want to create their own social media app. Or does it already exist :lol:

Sad world.

Didnt the ultra right want to create their own social media app. Or does it already exist :lol:
Truthsocial :pimp:
2c0b43daf85196d8fde2483ace4cac0e.png

And as you can expect from any project graced by the Dapper Don, his business accumen attracted some very fine people to make sure the lights stay on.
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/03/business/trump-media-accounting-firm-charged-fraud/index.html

Trump Media’s accounting firm charged with ‘massive fraud’​

88a20791a9f223cd3d1585bc06a903fe.png

The modern day right doesn't have it in them to take the country by force or wage a civil war despite all their guns and posturing. To do that, you have to be willing to sacrifice, bleed, and live in discomfort. You have to actually believe in something. They don't. Look how quickly the Jan 6'ers and the proud boys started rolling on each other as soon as they got arrested.

Which is why it's so important that they aren't allowed to take over the country electorally with a conservative judiciary to back them up.

Which is why they want control over various entities like the supreme court, military and police

And then they’ll cover for the stupid with pardons and/or dangerous laws of the people they throw the batteries in the back of and allow to live out their fantasies

There isn't gonna be a violent civil war if Trump wins

The GOP is just gonna erode the rights of everyone not rich and white; while conservatives celebrate, liberals and liberal progressives look on in horror and anger, and leftists and leftist progressives complain about the Democrats not finding a magical way to stop them.

And there will be probably at least one RGB dying level catastrophe.
Win or lose I suspect Ninja will knock on your door. Venmo is a POWERFUL TOOL and I am very happy 🤗

But, but, Biden hasn’t done anything. “Bidens America”.. Those predatory lenders finally realized that the students they tried to scam, had to enter the work force one day and would have underwhelming jobs. I’m glad people weren’t able to pay them off. Those idiots were running a racketeering scheme. You can’t convince me other wise!

I never made one payment and it was forgiven:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: now I can probably go back and finish my architecture/engineering degree

This is great news

But it really drives home the point about how student loan relief is not a political winner

Biden is getting near zero political uplift from this policy

My homie that does focus testing in Nevada for the Dems said some of the **** voters time him is wild.

Like one dude is voting Trump because cost of living is high. Rent is up, food is up, gas is up, he voted for Biden but he can't go it again because he wants things to go back to the way they were. Couldn't explain how exactly Biden made things worse.

When pushed to asked if any of Biden's policy's helped him, he said Biden forgave his student loans that were costing him like $600 a month.

Doing that calculations, he is up hundreds a month because of Biden.

But dude rationalized it has the loans being unfair, so Biden should have helped.

Prices increasing on him is unfair, so Biden shouldn't of let that happen.

He is voting for Trump, but can't articulate how Trump will make cost of living low.

Just that it was low before COVID.

He has ran into tons of people with this thinking

My homie said he screams internally having to listen to these people talk.

Last edited:
This is great news

But it really drives home the point about how student loan relief is not a political winner

My homie that does focus testing in Nevada for the Dems said some of the **** voters time him is wild.

Like one dude is voting Trump because cost of living is high. Rent is up, food is up, gas is up, he voted for Biden but he can't go it again because he wants things to go back to the way they were. Couldn't explain how exactly Biden made things worse.

When pushed to asked if any of Biden's policy's helped him, he said Biden forgave his student loans that were costing him like $600 a month.

But dude rationalized it has the loans being unfair, so Biden should have helped.

He is voting for Trump, but can't articulate how Trump will make cost of living low.

He has ran to tons of people with this thinking

People are dumb… since it was my last comment in the nba thread

But look at what he negotiated with pharmaceutical companies.. or what they were attempting to do with junk fees from the banks or what they were attempting to do with the airlines

And republicans were and are fighting every step along the way.. but “both sides”

This is great news

He has ran to tons of people with this thinking

But, but, Biden hasn’t done anything. “Bidens America”.. Those predatory lenders finally realized that the students they tried to scam, had to enter the work force one day and would have underwhelming jobs. I’m glad people weren’t able to pay them off. Those idiots were running a racketeering scheme. You can’t convince me other wise!

I never made one payment and it was forgiven:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: now I can probably go back and finish my architecture/engineering degree
Hopefully this can happen to me this time around.

Nothing infuriates me more than the wannabe religious people who talk like the kicker

Abortion is never directly referenced in the Bible.. and yet they’re going turn around and advocate for someone we know committed adultery in every single marriage he has been in

That **** irritates me to no end. Bible-thumpers and Christian zealots who say TFG is so family oriented and the Republicans are the party of family but they go and praise a serial adulterer who has cheated on every wife he's had. When pressed they either go ignorant or "that was different" Gif! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That **** irritates me to no end. Bible-thumpers and Christian zealots who say TFG is so family oriented and the Republicans are the party of family but they go and praise a serial adulterer who has cheated on every wife he's had. When pressed they either go ignorant or "that was different" Gif! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

My thing is, if you’re going pretend to be a Bible thumper would think you’d start with the 10 commandments

Back
Top Bottom