***Official Political Discussion Thread***

6724374E-DBCE-47B6-A9E8-6C2E0C2A37C8.jpeg

A good read this morning.
As long as Republicans can exploit structural advantages to win power with a minority of the vote, culture war will take precedence over governance.

Manchin and Sinema better come correct, especially if they care about Republicans giving a **** about governance.

On the low the legislature needs this too. They haven’t done much and they can only spend so much time on Cuomo. They can’t home at the end of the session and say “Well we kept trying to kick Cuomo out so we didn’t pass anything”. I also think they are going to increase the speed limit on highways. It being 50 is just a bunch of BS when people go up to 70 and 80. They can at least raise it to 70 and then enforce that.
I'm not even doing below 50 in traffic

Not surprising...

On top of the 90 percent match, the stimulus bill President Joe Biden signed Thursday would give Mississippi, the poorest state in the country, an estimated $600 million over two years to expand Medicaid to the roughly 200,000 to 300,000 people in the state who would be eligible. Nearly 60 percent of people who’d gain health insurance as a result of Medicaid expansion in Mississippi would be people of color. The vast majority of those people are Black.

Black have black folk being helped by a law signed by a black president

I mean there is normal Republican partisan ****ery going on, but the racial element in the deep South adds another layer to the Republicans disgusting behavior

Back
Top Bottom