***Official Political Discussion Thread***

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif

Who tf is threatened by the FBI???? 🤡🤣

You should still support your local weed man...
Only going to support black and minority owned dispensary once in a while for carts and wax varieties but really Don’t plan on stepping into any dispensary in the city as long as my boys still have fire. I know them dispensary prices are going to be $75-80 for “premium” bud aka the same **** I get now

Only going to support black and minority owned dispensary once in a while for carts and wax varieties but really Don’t plan on stepping into any dispensary in the city as long as my boys still have fire. I know them dispensary prices are going to be $75-80 for “premium” bud aka the same **** I get now

Everyone says this anytime and anywhere it gets legalized. The sentiment doesn't last long.

I goto Mike Tyson’s dispensaries whenever I visit Vegas

I was referring to getting stuff from a non-retailer, btw. I had so many friends who talked about how they'd never go to a retail store. Within about a month, they were only buying from the stores lol. It's easier and way more convenient. Plus, so much variety.

Had one of my childhood friends post a WSJ article on Facebook talking about this. I posted a chart in response that the tax raise will affect about 2.5% of households. I haven’t heard anything from him since or a response. :lol:
Before I saw Biggie’s post, I tried to do the same thing manually :lol: I actually got 4.5% but I did a cursory search so I know I’m off. Can you please post the chart?

Would y’all be happy be happy with a plan that increased wages for 2.5-4.5% of taxpayers and raised taxes on 2% of top earners?

Back
Top Bottom