***Official Political Discussion Thread***

With the college athletes stuff. Man it’s been refreshing to see LaMelo Ball play well this season to give validation to his more unconventional route to the NBA.

I could see more players going the overseas route for a year or the g league route if the NBA makes the necessary investment in that league. If the NCAA doesn’t adapt and make some type of compromise, they aren’t going to be the only show in town for young basketball prospects.

Now football players are a little more screwed. But if you’re a top talent, you should just break the rules when convenient for you. If the university gets in trouble, it doesn’t impact you since you’ll be in the NFL by the time punishment is handed down. NFL teams will draft guys with criminal records without blinking an eye if the talent level justifies it. You’re not going to slip in the draft because you took some money under the table and broke ridiculous rules.

Last edited:
happy for ny'ers. wish it would've happened during my time there

fantastic they're throwing out convictions and all that too.

hopefully the added taxes they implement on cannabis sales won't be california levels
in oregon it's 20% and it's still mad cheap any day of the week for some organic fire bud ($30-40/8th)

in nyc i was paying $60 an eighth for delivery and hated every minute of it

Don’t mind the weed tax. There was a time where I would have been arrested for the reefer.

hopefully the added taxes they implement on cannabis sales won't be california levels
in oregon it's 20% and it's still mad cheap any day of the week for some organic fire bud ($30-40/8th)

That’s not bad. Here in pa (medical) it’s like 50-60/8th. Too expensive imo, still can get high quality stuff on the street for cheaper. (200-225/oz).

I love the argument that Cuomo signed the marijuana legalization bill to distract from the nursing home/sexual harassment scandals.

Find me these goldfish who forgot about these things because NY legalized weed.

i’m 8 minutes into this HBO Q documentary. i’m not sure i’ll be able to stomach the whole thing.

Ive been watching it. It’s mind boggling how stupid people :lol:

like I knew some of the basics of this cult but just how stupid these people are afterwatching this is hilarious and scary. “The facts are out there man, just need to open your mindand look for them!!!”

$60 is still wild to me. in the city I pay 40 per 8th now for delivery and pick up O's for $180-220 my pick of strain. in a crunch i could still get some piff or sour in the heights for 20-30. I'm worried the price will go up with taxes. I just refuse to pay more than $40 a 8th

28fb9c047b586a9f6da988b9d09d5a0a.png

74e6f5c497a2ea36e42a936a94695303.png

Back
Top Bottom