***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is there a source for this? I actually had to take a look at the budget this morning and this may be fake news.

BBB2B417-CC11-4DB2-9954-E0149975B9E7.jpeg

You are correct. Disregaurd OP. Ill delete actually

There's a big corruption scandal going on in Belgium involving a young member of parliament who was seen as a rising star of the left, and it's become pretty obvious she's guilty as hell, but our Minister of Justice just made himself look like a total moron.
While his department is conducting a criminal investigation, he publicly said that she should resign from parliament over the corruption allegations. Yikes.
Brilliant idea for our Minister of Justice to publicly declare her guilty while his department is still nvestigating her. Jesus christ.

There's a big corruption scandal going on in Belgium involving a young member of parliament who was seen as a rising star of the left, and it's become pretty obvious she's guilty as hell, but our Minister of Justice just made himself look like a total moron.
While his department is conducting a criminal investigation, he publicly said that she should resign from parliament over the corruption allegations. Yikes.
You’re from Belgium?

I mean the girl was trying to stab the girl in pink. Force was warranted since she didn’t stop. I mean it’s just a ****ed up situation.

that being said, why bring a gun into a knife fight? you have a TASER that would have impaired the person with the knife just as quickly, yet from that video you can see he immediately reached for his gun.

what's just as crazy is the girl in pink was so close to Ma'Khia Bryant. If that cop had missed with those rounds..

Brilliant idea for our Minister of Justice to publicly declare her guilty while his department is still nvestigating her. Jesus christ.
do you have a link to the story? would like to read up on the scandal lol

Back
Top Bottom