***Official Political Discussion Thread***

g0z55mxmycy61.png

I love Ron Perlman's disdain for conservatives :rofl:

I hope that this “worker shortage” pushes these political scumbags to push forward policies to naturalize immigrants and illegals.

i was listening to the ultimate scumbag karl rove on a Podcast “hacks on tap” and he opined on something similar albiet a bit more racist and massa mentality ( have to speak english, “clean” record, last in line,etc)

But at least its in the discussion.
The reality is, they’ll cut off unemployment and other government aid to push people to work. They’ll also push for more drug screenings and less child assistance.

America don’t work for the people, they work for the best interest of the rich

$100k lol
I reckon you could replace Brooklyn with just about any area in a 1st world country and that'd be absurdly out of touch

YUP.. 100k ain’t getting you too far

hell you double or even triple that and I don’t know how far that’s getting you, let alone in major cities

YUP.. 100k ain’t getting you too far

hell you double or even triple that and I don’t know how far that’s getting you, let alone in major cities
One of my former classmates got his decent home for €93000 by actively looking for impending divorces and offering to buy their homes in full before they're even put up for sale. I'm so jealous :lol:
Scumbag tactic tbh but hey it works. Needless to say some of the doors he knocked on weren't too happy.

One of my former classmates got his decent home for €93000 by actively looking for impending divorces and offering to buy their homes in full before they're even put up for sale. I'm so jealous :lol:
Scumbag tactic tbh but hey it works. Needless to say some of the doors he knocked on weren't too happy.

that’s how I lucked out and got my jeep that was slightly used for like 2 months.. couple thought moving down would fix things and they went to shh real quick so had no need for it anymore

but only way you’re getting a 2 or 3 bedroom place in nice spot here for under $400k is if you’re pulling some shh like that where either the person needs money right away which means you gotta have the cash available or you’re going through the bank which means someone defaulted (which is how I got my place, since I do a decent amount of work for the banks on sales.. I got notice of a spot and was able to get a deal)

He’s right. Trump got a ridiculous amount of votes after being impeached, openly racist, ignorant on every subject matter, treasonous and a bunch more ****. It’d be generous to say he lost 10% of those voters’ support after 1/6. Republican voters have shown they’re all for his foolishness wrapped in racism. Instead of elected republicans saying this isn’t what this party stands for, they decided to accept it all to keep their standing.

There are obviously some who are still naive enough to be surprised at where the party has gone, but the other side of the party outnumbers them and it doesn’t appear to be close. Maybe they thought the discriminatory policies and the ones designed to keep millions poor that they supported were as far as they’d have to go. They never thought they’d have to pledge fealty to an 80 year old idiot and make a fool out of themselves while doing so.

Whatever the case, the Romneys and Cheneys of the party waited too long to try and stand on whatever principles they’ve ignored their whole lives and are now getting voted off the island.

The reality is, they’ll cut off unemployment and other government aid to push people to work. They’ll also push for more drug screenings and less child assistance.

America don’t work for the people, they work for the best interest of the rich

funny thing in all of this is this is only going to screw over these small businesses complaining about not being able to find workers in a different way and they deserve it.

The extra table scraps on unemployment and stimulus checks people are getting. They’re spending that money in these restaurants and retail stores. You cut that off, and people are just going to utilize whatever extra money they have left over (if they have any to begin with) elsewhere and these businesses are going to lose out on that revenue all while still struggling to attract employees.

I'm pumped Cheney is getting treated like scum. When you're a deplorable you deserve the worst. These Republican scums think their party isn't awful but it's the classic case of the frog and the scorpion. Scorpion can't help but sting the frog even when doing so caused it to die because it's in their nature. McCarthy thinks he will be speaker when these same deplorables will turn on him and vote for Gym.

Whatever the case, the Romneys and Cheneys of the party waited too long to try and stand on whatever principles they’ve ignored their whole lives and are now getting voted off the island.
They must be the butt of jokes at the Lincoln Project. Years ago, they had been warned numerous times about where the party would end up. I don't understand how Romney, Cheney, and all the other never-trumpers who are still in the GOP thought they would survive without kissing Trump's ring.

funny thing in all of this is this is only going to screw over these small businesses complaining about not being able to find workers in a different way and they deserve it.

The extra table scraps on unemployment and stimulus checks people are getting. They’re spending that money in these restaurants and retail stores. You cut that off, and people are just going to utilize whatever extra money they have left over (if they have any to begin with) elsewhere and these businesses are going to lose out on that revenue all while still struggling to attract employees.
You’re right. Small businesses don’t have the funds to withstand a 2-3 month fall out but the big corporations do. Win win for corporate America. Small business dies off and the options are gone. If you want a job you’ll HAVE to work for a big company

They must be the butt of jokes at the Lincoln Project. Years ago, they had been warned numerous times about where the party would end up. I don't understand how Romney, Cheney, and all the other never-trumpers who are still in the GOP thought they would survive without kissing Trump's ring.

A lot of those doing the warning are now Team Trump. There’s no need to pretend to have any integrity in the RepublicanParty; just kiss the ring. You don’t even have to do what you know is best for your constituents. Despite voting against democratic legislation that would make things easier for your people, hope it passes so you can say, “see, I’ve been in dc working hard and got us aide for schools/businesses to reopen and vaccines for anyone who wants them.” Whats wild is people who need all that **** are still supporting the officials that vote against it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom