***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bqjp3bjcpi271.png

Sounds annoying but I'd do the pointless posturing just to avoid the even more annoying question of "Why not?"

It's like that episode of Seinfeld where even though Kramer was actively participating in the AIDS walk he got jumped for not wanting to wear the ribbon. Just wear the damn ribbon.

Sounds annoying but I'd do the pointless posturing just to avoid the even more annoying question of "Why not?"

It's like that episode of Seinfeld where even though Kramer was actively participating in the AIDS walk he got jumped for not wanting to wear the ribbon. Just wear the damn ribbon.

I used to do the same thing on NT given the influx of libs but ninjahood ninjahood and his adherence to da OG colorway gave me hope and now I saw what I want to trigger Libs.

At this point we might be ******

“The thing, say those who know Manchin, is that he doesn’t care about that criticism. “Joe Manchin doesn’t give a **** about progressive backlash or caucus politics,” said someone familiar with Manchin’s thinking. “Just West Virginia.”

Let that sleep in.... our government is being ran based on the interests of West Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom