***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let me get this right, Republicans are losing it over a Fauci e-mail from February 5th that said masks are more for the infected to prevent spread, but don’t help the mask wearer from catching something.

I thought that has literally been the narrative the entire time. The mask is to prevent you from potentially spreading it.

What else is there that I’m missing ?

Let me get this right, Republicans are losing it over a Fauci e-mail from February 5th that said masks are more for the infected to prevent spread, but don’t help the mask wearer from catching something.

I thought that has literally been the narrative the entire time. The mask is to prevent you from potentially spreading it.

What else is there that I’m missing ?
Let's just be glad that they finally understood it. It only took a year and some months.

In August of 1944, two soldiers pulled off the road en route to their new assignment at Camp Hearne. The pair, who served with distinction in one of America's first integrated combat units, decided to stop off at a local diner to slake the mounting thirst they'd accumulated while traveling through the sweltering summer heat. Folks often asked about the bewildered looks they must've drawn from the enemy, but, truth be told, if they had stood out on the battlefield, it was not for the skin they bore, but for the tenacity with which they fought. Back home, though, it was a different story.

While the two men ambled up the steps, the eyes of everyone behind the counter lit up like flashbulbs. Even the line cooks peered out from the kitchen. Waitresses skittishly drew back from their tables. It felt like the whole diner tensed up like a fist. And that's when they noticed the sign in the window: “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.”

They'd risked their lives to fight a war for freedom, and yet they’d been treated with more dignity in barefoot Bavarian taverns and naturist beaches than awaited them upon their triumphant return.

As they turned to leave, they noticed a booth full of identically dressed men resuming their meal. There was no mistaking the uniforms: they were German POWs.

Even now, when you drive through the South, you'll find Shirts-Only convenience stores, restaurants, and gas stations dappled across the highways and townships.

It really makes you wonder what it was all for.

Looking at Sinema's resume, I got the feeling she doesn't really want to be a Senator, this is just a temporary stop to a lucrative gig as a lobbyist or in the private sector.

She is refusing to meet with labor leaders and other liberal groups in her state. Yet big business got an open line to her

She apparently spends more time doing appearances with Cornyn than Mark Kelly, on better terms with Mitch than she is Chuck.

Ole girl has to know she is alienating the very people that she needs to work night and day to get her reelected.

It seems once they got her in, she behavior completely changed toward them.

She is on some ruthless career advancement steez, and doesn't give a **** the consequences of that.

Looking at Sinema's resume, I got the feeling she doesn't really want to be a Senator, this is just a temporary stop to a lucrative gig as a lobbyist or in the private sector.

She is refusing to meet with labor leaders and other liberal groups in her state. Yet big business got an open line to her

She apparently spends more time doing appearances with Cornyn than Mark Kelly, on better terms with Mitch than she is Chuck.

Ole girl has to know she is alienating the very people that she needs to work night and day to get her reelected.

It seems once they got her in, she behavior completely changed toward them.

She is on some ruthless career advancement steez, and doesn't give a **** the consequences of that.

hate this bish

c4pACsGcjxsNxQr8rVbrZgyZIxHWOMvlTtCc0Tnz4GI.jpg

In Tucson, Sinema reiterated her position that the filibuster is a tool that "protects the democracy of our nation" and is meant to create comity and encourage senators from both parties to work together.

Man look at this ******** :sick: :smh:

While the GOP are using their gerrymanders to attack democracy and pass voter suppression bills in State Senates that have no filibuster, this clown says an esoteric Congressional Senate rule is what is holding democracy together

She is Joe Libermann 2.0. Someone who is part of the crew, but works for the ops

I sincerely believe she might be bought.

“If Strickland is exonerated, he will have experienced the longest wrongful imprisonment known in Missouri history.”

Wrong....even if he isn’t exonerated, he’s experienced the longest wrongful imprisonment known in state history.

How is one supposed to trust the legal system when prosecutors say you’re innocent after spending 40 years in prison, and the courts still deny you freedom? Star witness admits to being pressured by detectives and tries to recant for years before dying in 2015 and the guys who pled swore the incarcerated man was not with them. **** like this is infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom