***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1622593898427.png

I guess I gotta apologize to Justin. 🍁🍁

Mongolia seems to be doing a good job. Good to see an emerging nation doing a good job of deploying it.

It's not a distribution issue though. At this point if you don't have a shot it's because you just don't want it (for whatever reason).

well at this point yah id agree.

canada will certainly have a higher vaccination rate by the end of this just due to cultural differences.

I do think Justin deserves credit for the prioritizing 1st shots and not holding back supply for 2nd shots strategy.

It's not a distribution issue though. At this point if you don't have a shot it's because you just don't want it (for whatever reason).
It’s funny I use to make fun of older people when I saw the map of all the states Reagan won during his second re-election. It seemed insane to me as a millennial that so many people could be so stupid. Now I see this map and yeah we’re going to hear about this from the kids.

It’s funny I use to make fun of older people when I saw the map of all the states Reagan won during his second re-election. It seemed insane to me as a millennial that so many people could be so stupid. Now I see this map and yeah we’re going to hear about this from the kids.

What’s funny to me is that I remember in HS our history teacher/varsity football coach telling us Reagan was his favorite president. 16 year old me had no idea what Reagan really did, he never told us why he was his favorite. All I remember learning at the time was he was a “movie star” turned president.

Come to think of it, all I really remember learning in that class was about the Great Depression, and maybe a little bit about Taft and Roosevelt.
Really makes you wonder 15-20 years from now when kids have a teacher who says “Trump was the best president” how much they will even be able to grasp how horrible he was.

I need 2022 to hurry up and get here so Stacy Abrams can knock off Brian Kemp and make weed recreational in GA. Would immediately cut down on crime as well, too many people still getting shot doing bud deals.

Back
Top Bottom