***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Unfortunately, we don’t have the unionization and civic coordination to pull this off. What we’d need for such agitation to succeed is for it to be coordinated through popular elected officials. Bernie Sanders and AOC come to mind but self described progressives could also help: Katie Porter, Ayanna Presley, Ro Khanna, Jeff Merkley, Ed Marke, Joe Biden (the new FDR) need to cohere around a date and a demand. Let’s say Labor Day 2021 and the For the People Act passed and signed into law.
This.

The lack of labor organization is only one part of the problem with this solution though. Americans don't do mobilization well when the threat is abstract. Give them Nazis, religious fundies, and Trump, and they'll knit pink cat hats and wear them every Saturday in massive marches. Tell them about this attempt at stealing future elections and torpedoing the economic recovery, and it's crickets.

Yeah, she is probably bought, only way I can make sense of this, because this is a damn lie. I don't think she is delusional, I think she knows exactly what she is doing. You can't be in your mid-40s, only been in Congress for 2 years, was previously part of a state Democratic minority that didn't have a filibuster to use, yet expect me to believe you have this great affinity for the 60 vote Senate filibuster. Nah, something is up.

Her record is spotty as **** though. She's one of those who says the right thing but votes for the complete opposite. She voted 53% of the time with Trump - and almost got censured by the AZ Dem party, voted for the repeal of the estate tax and voted to make the individual tax cuts permanent, even though she supposedly favors tax hikes.

She's a chameleon.

Edit: she used to be a member of the Green party, and she voted against the Green New Deal too.

She's all over the place.

Last edited:
Her record is spotty as **** though. She's one of those who says the right thing but votes for the complete opposite. She voted 53% of the time with Trump - and almost got censured by the AZ Dem party, voted for the repeal of the estate tax and voted to make the individual tax cuts permanent, even she supposedly favors tax hikes.

She's a chameleon.
Sinema is the type of woman every progressive feared Hillary was.

The AZ Dem Party have to find another Mark Kelly to primary her.

Housing market is obscene around here, like just no ******* inventory so everything that is for sale goes insanely high over list. Glad I was able to secure our current house late last year before it was even listed. Def still got taxed on it but I also sold our old house for wayyyy more than I paid.

Housing market is trash. Ooh nice house, I want i... oh it's sold? for 20% over asking? aight fam.
Sucks..... but worked in my favor 🤷🏽‍♂️

y’all want what? Cash you say? No need for inspections? Just want to flip later??

1622741368973.gif

1622741393768.gif

:lol:Yeah i'm sure it's great seller side. Can't even be too mad because used cars are the same. Oh you want to give me full trade in value which is twice what it was 3 months ago? ****, take it.

:lol:Yeah i'm sure it's great seller side. Can't even be too mad because used cars are the same. Oh you want to give me full trade in value which is twice what it was 3 months ago? ****, take it.
I lucked out because the seller of the house I was buying got done with a divorce and just wanted out ASAP. She also tried to sell it herself so nothing was really on the MLS yet. She had 3 pictures of the house back when it was the first on the lot. Looked like it was in the middle of nowhere but is not is now in a fully developed area.

as for me, my old house was built in the 70’s. I was going to keep to rent out but it needed SO MANY quality of life repairs it wouldn’t of been worth it. Electrical, plumbing,roof, floor, air conditioning, all needed to be fixed. Soon as they said no inspection you could cut glass with my nipples.

Last edited:
The family I rent my house to keeps calling me to see how I am doing, and including cards from their kids and candy with their rent checks :lol:

I think they see the market and know that if I sell the house or want to move into it, they will be **** outta luck because home prices and rents are jumping like crazy in Vegas

They recently starting paying rent again after I gave them a break for a year, so they are worried I might want to cash out now

Little do they know my heart is too soft to ever do such a thing, so I am sitting here eating a mini Kit Kat bar trying to hold back tears as I search apartments.com

Last edited:
The family I rent my house keeps calling me to see how I am doing, and including cards from their kids, and candy with their rent checks :lol:

I think they see the market, know that if I sell the house or want to move into it, they will be **** outta luck because home prices and rents are jumping like crazy in Vegas

They recently starting paying rent again after I gave them a break for a year, so they are worried I might want to cash out now

Little do they know my heart is too soft to ever do such a thing, so I am sitting here eating a mini Kit Kat bar trying to hold back tears as I search apartments.com

theyre using the weapons we use to subdue our white bosses against us :lol:

I could sell now and come up but then I'd be homeless because how in the world would I buy another house? pay 75K over asking 45 minutes out of the city? I'm good.

I got in my house right before the market went ape. came in hot and lowballed tf out of them and they took it. :lol:

I feel so lucky every time my friends talk about buying or you guys.

The family I rent my house keeps calling me to see how I am doing, and including cards from their kids, and candy with their rent checks :lol:

I think they see the market, know that if I sell the house or want to move into it, they will be **** outta luck because home prices and rents are jumping like crazy in Vegas

Kudos my friend. Kudos

Back
Top Bottom