***Official Political Discussion Thread***

damesheed.png

That’s like saying “there is no organized gambling in Las Vegas” or “there is no stem beneath that musty Ted Koppel toupee” when we all know that this is Tucker’s origin story:

33409B92-A239-4E77-9FA2-244E9DBBB4B4.gif

It’s a lucky thing there are no “organized racists” to fret about this:
074689E5-B85F-43F8-97D6-69F33A36D13A.jpeg

I’m down for this!

That “hairstyle” is anarchy - albeit aggressively non-sexual.

679CD690-D49F-446B-9A7D-A1974FD2F402.gif

How you this dumb

also on the subject, some Bahamian news

I say we commission a statue of anyone who defaces or dismantles a Columbus statue.
Call them “explorers.”

I hope I'm the one who gets to tell you a ****ing tree fell on him.

yeah. Hot wheels dumb *** decided to go for a jog right after a major storm. And the tree decided to do gods will and make him a crippled pos. I just wish the tree could’ve fell a bit higher so he couldn’t have movement in his arms as well.

He ended up suing the hell out of the homeowner and still to this day gets a hefty annual payout from that incident. The messed up thing is once he became governor. He made it so no one else could get similar type payouts if they were to sue in situations similar.

I know I’m pretty foul for what I’m saying about hot wheels. But he’s a crappy person all around so I don’t feel bad for saying any of it.

Bill Maher finally going around for something not terrible

I loathe this dude, but he makes some great points here. I try to think positive about the future, but you also can’t ignore what you’re seeing happen right in front of your eyes. Seems like slowly but surely all the dominos are falling into place for more ******* and treachery to ensue in 2024.

I’d like to think that Dems can hold the line in the midterms but historically that just doesn’t happen. End well this will not.

I loathe this dude, but he makes some great points here. I try to think positive about the future, but you also can’t ignore what you’re seeing happen right in front of your eyes. Seems like slowly but surely all the dominos are falling into place for more ****ery and treachery to ensue in 2024.

I’d like to think that Dems can hold the line in the midterms but historically that just doesn’t happen. End well this will not.
Only Covid can save US democracy.

jk

Right-winger Allen West said Saturday that after not getting vaccinated and using unproven drugs to prevent COVID, he has contracted the virus and will likely be hospitalized with pneumonia and low oxygen.

The details came in a Twitter thread several hours after West announced he had COVID symptoms and was suspending in-person events for his Texas gubernatorial campaign.

The Trump-loving ex-congressman said he and his wife, Angela, who is vaccinated but also got infected, were treated with monoclonal antibodies, which can help stave off severe disease if used early enough.

“There’s a concern about my oxygen saturation levels, which are at 89 and they should be at 95,” West wrote.

“My chest X-rays do show COVID pneumonia, not serious. I am probably going to be admitted to the hospital.”

Or, it could be the ongoing Qanon implosion

Always interesting how they try to spin those statements after the words have left their lips.

A GOP school board campaign manager in Guilford, Conn., said she chose her words poorly when she claimed, “Helping kids of color to feel they belong has a negative effect on white, Christian, or conservative kids.”

According to Beeman, she was trying to make the point that Guilford students with “Judeo-Christian values,” or those of a conservative ideology, are being “bullied into submission” by liberal teachers and classmates. She reportedly has no intentions to step down.

Back
Top Bottom