***Official Political Discussion Thread***

NYC dodged a bullet with Yang, but this dude gonna be up to some tomfoolery too

You know the ole head that decided to make some extra money he gonna start Forex trading, in his 50s?

Welp, that dude just got elected major

That's literally my neighbor. Who also happens to be an ex-cop. I assume there's a bunch of these guys :lol:

but be serious, I think you know that most normal people associate teachers with the democratic party.
it's core institution of the democratic party.
Can you show some data that backs this up? Because my lived experience doesn't support this. I grew up in a city that was probably about 40% Black and I still remember most of my teachers being white and conservative. I didn't experience progressive teachers until I did a year of private school and then went to a "liberal" college.

It’s clear that @osh kosh bosh understands good messaging better than many in here. Or, even if others understand it, he accepts that it must be done to accomplish certain goals.

As I said under the prior administration, watered-down legislation is often better than none. So the question is, who is best-equipped to get the important legislation passed?

The reality is the country still leans right. Some progressive messaging makes it easier for those on the right to create talking points to discourage progress. It isn’t complicated.

Instead of discussing the issues on the merits, many on the far left think it makes more sense to disparage the other side: say they are dumb, ignorant, corrupt, etc. But that doesn’t generally help to get the legislation passed.

My approach is more pragmatic. Slow progress is better than none.
I think everyone here already gets that you’re dying to go back to supporting terrible people for tax breaks.

This is me, Rusty. I go through 12 (TWELVE) gallons of whole (WHOLE) milk, every week, just to spite you. Always have, always will. But it's getting to be super-expensive. Thanks to Disaster Biden, that's $40 extra per month, which has driven me to bankruptcy. You heard the math in that video -- prices have doubled in the past 6 months and even CNN is reporting it as fact so it must be true.

Edit: I see this was already posted by another lover of pure cow's milk, but I want to make sure this echo chamber knows that this country is full of true milk-guzzling Americans.

Milk is pushed in america because it’s subsidized by the government. There’s a lot better ways of getting calcium that drinking whole milk full of chocolate syrup or whatever they’re guzzling.

all the calcium in the milk goes to buffer the ph of your stomach acid anyways after you upset it by drinking milk.

we were lied to as kids. Go figure…

critical milk theory.

:lol: Hilarious that ppl fall for the Joe Manchin types thinking they’re “blue collar” type ppl that support the “common man” but they’re driving around in Maseratis and own yachts. Let a Black politician show up somewhere with ANYTHING flashy and it’d be mayhem on the cable news.

It’s hilarious until you realize that part of why trump won in the first place was because people thought he cared about blue collar people and their jobs… when everything he had done in his life before that was to not pay and exploit them. So it really is wild people think that way, especially when 45% of Americans actually believe that.

Milk is pushed in america because it’s subsidized by the government. There’s a lot better ways of getting calcium that drinking whole milk full of chocolate syrup or whatever they’re guzzling.

all the calcium in the milk goes to buffer the ph of your stomach acid anyways after you upset it by drinking milk.

we were lied to as kids. Go figure…

critical milk theory.
milk and corn -- our favorite subsidies

and a bowel's best friend

Cybertruck
Milk

First the LEGO truck but Damn yall gonna shame me into drinking my hot chocolate with water now?
hMBAbeH.png

Back
Top Bottom