***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Brah once you are black and 30 plus, milk becomes a danger to your digestive system

It is like Lactose joined the NYPD, and it starts to use excessive force on our large intestines

#DefundOrganicValley

:rofl:

my family is weird because on my moms side,: me, her, and my grandma(RIP) could drink it like water. My grandfather(RIP), my godmother, and all her children are like y’all.

Granted being Eastern European and being lactose intolerant doesn’t comprehend. Cheese was invented in this region and milk was always consumed in large quantities by people here as it was a form of sustenance. So if you’re Eastern European are lactose intolerant than that’s weird for me.

I almost forgot, I actually went to school in Alabama for a few months as a kid. :lol:
A real hotbed of runaway leftism, I'm sure.

I didn’t realize you were black. Or at least I forgot.

My approach is more pragmatic. Slow progress is better than none.
Keep telling yourself you were backing pragmatic criminal justice reform by twice-supporting a known racist who campaigned on nationwide stop and frisk.

Yeah, "slow progress" unless you're a recruiter for a White Nationalist militia.

You came in here almost a year ago admitting to a "mistake," now you want to act like you did the right thing all along. Disgraceful.

BTW, bless libby Jesus for Oat Milk

That and homemade almond milk have made me able to give up cow's milk

My girl put me on. Cow's milk was kicking my ***.

The last time I was at Sprouts I was grabbing someone and this other black dude was getting some too.

This was us in the refrigeration section, recognizing our liberation for ole head induced moderate lactose intolerance from the white man's cow juice...
giphy.gif

Free at last from the bathroom runs, free at last.

main-qimg-8efba5caed1aaba14da86a88a1791d3a

If anyone's looking for dairy alternatives, I got you.

:rofl:

my family is weird because on my moms side,: me, her, and my grandma(RIP) could drink it like water. My grandfather(RIP), my godmother, and all her children are like y’all.

Granted being Eastern European and being lactose intolerant doesn’t comprehend. Cheese was invented in this region and milk was always consumed in large quantities by people here as it was a form of sustenance. So if you’re Eastern European are lactose intolerant than that’s weird for me.
Long ago when I worked at Sports Authority (RIP), and I worked with this girl from Moldova,; she use to guzzle that joint like it was Gatorade.

She would have a tall glass with her lunch every day. Outchea with the diary like...
download (1).jpg

The older black people in the break room used to look at her like she was drinking poison.

Last edited:
I look back at the Alabama odyssey now as an adult and it all seems vaguely racist.:lol:

I remember a lady would come everyday like clock work with her dog and **** on our lawn and not pick it up.. .

After a while My mom stayed home from work so she could scream at her.

Now I look back at it, seems like she was trying to send a message. :lol:

I look back at the Alabama odyssey now as an adult and it all seems vaguely racist.:lol:

I remember a lady would come everyday like clock work with her dog and **** on our lawn and not pick it up.. .

After a while My mom stayed home from work so she could scream at her.

Now I look back at it, seems like she was trying to send a message. :lol:

reninds me of the movie “me, myself, and Irene” :lol:

but im glad you at least you agree that teachers are more progressive than they use to be,
I guess i didn't need to step foot into a classroom to deduce that?
It’s more polarized than anything. The furthest left of the teachers are likely more progressive and the furthest right of the teachers are more conservative. It’s representative of society. You take umbrage with the progressive left — so surprise, you focus on them while ignoring what the right is doing throughout the schools :lol:. It’s very on brand.

im not talking about text books im talking about teachers.
I can't answer your previous question because, as Rusty said, you can't just assume that if a proportion of people of a certain political persuasion grows, the extremists among them will grow at the same rate. The rate of growth at the extreme could be higher, it could be lower, or it could be the same.

And since you're talking about teachers,

Right-wingers have their fair share of crazies teaching kids, and they have legislators and publishing houses standing behind them, ready to produce the materials necessary to indoctrinate kids.

Remember when wanted to force schools to teach creationism as a legitimate alternative to evolution? Unlike the extreme left-wing teachers who are not taken seriously by anyone in the media or in state and federal legislatures, the RW propaganda machine was able to make serious news outlets consider and debate their suggestion to teach fantasy as reality.

It’s more polarized than anything. The furthest left of the teachers are likely more progressive and the furthest right of the teachers are more conservative. It’s representative of society. You take umbrage with the progressive left — so surprise, you focus on them while ignoring what the right is doing throughout the schools :lol:. It’s very on brand.

people associate the democratic party with teachers
a crazy right wing teacher is not going to have the same impact on republicans politically.

and again im not taking umbridge with progressive left.
i did not make a value judgment, or say that schools are too progressive or whatever.

im pointing out a dynamic that's bad for centrists.
you don't need to cape for progressives when the tiniest barley negative comment is made about them.

people associate the democratic party with teachers
a crazy right wing teacher is not going to have the same impact on republicans politically.

and again im not taking umbridge with progressive left.
i did not make a value judgment, or say that schools are too progressive or whatever.

im pointing out a dynamic that's bad for centrists.
you don't need to cape for progressives when the tiniest barley negative comment is made about them.
C'mon man, you're gotta be trolling with this :lol:

I can't answer your previous question because, as Rusty said, you can't just assume that if a proportion of people of a certain political persuasion grows, the extremists among them will grow at the same rate. The rate of growth at the extreme could be higher, it could be lower, or it could be the same.

i mean I think we can make a pretty educated guess.

given that college educated young female professionals are much more progressive than they use to be 20 years ago.

I think a group of college educated professionals, the percentage that you would classify as extreme.
I think it's fair assume would also be more progressive as well.

exactly proportionally,? Maybe not.
but increase is the most likely imo.

And since you're talking about teachers,

Right-wingers have their fair share of crazies teaching kids, and they have legislators and publishing houses standing behind them, ready to produce the materials necessary to indoctrinate kids.

Remember when wanted to force schools to teach creationism as a legitimate alternative to evolution? Unlike the extreme left-wing teachers who are not taken seriously by anyone in the media or in state and federal legislatures, the RW propaganda machine was able to make serious news outlets consider and debate their suggestion to teach fantasy as reality.

i don't know what this is supposed to prove.
Yes right wing teachers exist. I didn't say they didn't.

but be serious, I think you know that most normal people associate teachers with the democratic party.
it's core institution of the democratic party.

I was listening to pod save America,

they said that Virginia students spent the fewest days in the classroom of any state in America.
and NJ was the 10th fewest.

and some Virginia school board spent 500k on some DEI consultant who told them to base their teachings
on robin diangelo's white fragility. :lol:

i don't know what this is supposed to prove.
Yes right wing teachers exist. I didn't say they didn't.

but be serious, I think you know that most normal people associate teachers with the democratic party.
it's core institution of the democratic party.
Just pointing out that perception =/= reality, and your perception of teachers' political leanings, how that affects their actions, and their impact on the Democratic party may be influenced by right-wing propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom