***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oat Milk has just an insane amount of calories.

I can't do it, might as well drink peanut butter.
I don't use it for smoothies

I use almond milk for that, or maybe sometimes even water depending on the recipe

I use oat for coffee, and maybe the occasional bowl of cereal

But Oat Milk has around the same amount of calories as two percent milk. (The one I use)

Just that Almond milk is much lower comparatively

does anybody know exactly what “joe Biden is failing” at? A lot of my coworkers who I HAVE to work/get along with will mention he’s destroying the country, but never elaborate on what it is he’s actually doing. I don’t push it as I just don’t want to have a “discussion” with a wall. Does anybody actually know what the republicans think he is actually doing that they believe is harming the country?
That's the "Hillary Clinton bad" strategy on repeat.
Repeating that Biden sucks without ever elaborating on the details reinforces the belief of the believers and confuses those who don't believe it.

Don't try to argue against it. Just point out that stadiums are full, people are getting hired, and wages are up.

I can't tell if these questions are serious or not;

Americans love guns.
and the Americans that love guns the most are overrepresented in the political system.

you could have an a million mom march against gun violence
and people in Wyoming would still have the same number of senators as people in California.

I can't tell if these questions are serious or not;

Americans love guns.
and the Americans that love guns the most are overrepresented in the political system.

you could have an a million mom march against gun violence
and people in Wyoming would still have the same number of senators as people in California.
You and the person in the tweet are both mixing and matching state and local issues

If we are talking about the 2021 election, then we should be looking at gun stats in those states

If we are talking about changing gun laws, state-level and local guns laws exist (maybe not for long given the Supreme Court)

You and the person in the tweet are both mixing and matching state and local issues

If we are talking about the 2021 election, then we should be looking at gun stats in those states

If we are talking about changing gun laws, state-level and local guns laws exist (maybe not for long given the Supreme Court)

My assumption she was talking about federal laws.since that's stats were federal.

But yah that supreme court seems not great.

I bake as a hobby so I would inject milk and all milk byproducts into my veins if I could.
However I'm also lactose intolerant, so I drink Lactaid brand milk and make sure to always have the pills around.
Breast milk is also delicious and I'm not ashamed to know that.

dave-chappelle-milk.gif

Also it's still a myth that there's an uptick of teachers turning schools into far-left indoctrination facilities. And even if it was true what is the democrat party supposed to do about it? This is just the ridiculous online activist discussion all over again. The party as a whole can't be held responsible every time someone calls cops bad and Marx good. Fear of Fox News isn't a good enough reason to spend your entire time apologizing for lone actors, many of whom don't even like or support the democrat party. Chastising dems for not constantly rejecting the far-left is just playing into right-wing propaganda.

And even if it was true what is the democrat party supposed to do about it? This is just the ridiculous online activist discussion all over again. The party as a whole can't be held responsible every time someone calls cops bad and Marx good. Fear of Fox News isn't a good enough reason to spend your entire time apologizing for lone actors, many of whom don't even like or support the democrat party. Chastising dems for not constantly rejecting the far-left is just playing into right-wing propaganda.

wut?
if it's contributing election losses (big if)

you definitely do have to respond :lol:
or I guess you can keep losing.

Glenn Youngkin wanted to win a blue state,
so he moderated his message and denounced extreme parts of his base.

here's what he said in his speech about school curriculum.

"America has fabulous chapters and it's the greatest country in the world, but we also have some abhorrent chapters in our history, we must teach them,"
Youngkin added, saying that under his administration, children will not be taught "to view everything through a lens of race."

Younkin seems to have kept his distance from the most extreme parts of the CRT debate.
and gave a pretty normie message on schooling.

I don't see why democrats can't triangulate their message as well.
denounce the extremes and just be normal.

yes it's harder with fox news, but its not impossible.

Younkin seems to have kept his distance from the most extreme parts of the CRT debate.
and gave a pretty normie message on schooling.

He really didn’t tho…..

You’re being MIGHTILY charitable here man :lol:. We all know what it is. Especially if you LIVE HERE.

Im in the area…the ads run are absurd. You keep trying to make it seem like a reasonable message dude was giving to the southern strategy.

This **** ain’t nothing new.

He really didn’t tho…..

You’re being MIGHTILY charitable here man :lol:. We all know what it is. Especially if you LIVE HERE.

Im in the area…the ads run are absurd. You keep trying to make it seem like a reasonable message dude was giving to the southern strategy.

This **** ain’t nothing new.
find me the add that YOUNGKIN (not a pac) ran that embraced the extreme parts of the CRT debate.
if there are so many it should be easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom