***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mike pence aka race bannon is done politically for a while. Its one thing to be attached but you know truml gonna throught him under the bus

Maaan, don't you compare Race Bannon to that fool... Race is a bad *** brave & loyal dude... pence is one miserable prick...

It really does a disservice to the people to have that mentality Beck is speaking of. That's exactly what they've done to Obama they last 6.5 years, try and block everything he does. He can take his clown self on somewhere too.

True. I'll definitely take it over nothing. But along with defeating Trump we need to have the long view on this. What needs to emerge is a more cooperative and reasonable Republican Party.
I agree we need another party to be cooperative but right now I don't see these elected officials are willing to do that. Instead they are gonna keep Clinton or anybody from the other party from doing their job in hopes of getting more of their party in control of government

The GOP will continue to be in freefall if that's the case especially if Hillary wins in a landslide. They Congress is at an all time low approval of 12%
They decide to obstruct everything Hillary does, I can all but guarantee they'll lose the house in 2018. The Senate is there for the Dems to take right now especially if this infighting between Drumpf and the GOP continues.

Last edited:
Got damn, he even needed to be fact checked on the election day date. What a moron, just like his supporters... Whelp, at least he's keeping the fact checking industry alive.

Last edited:
:smh: :rofl:

Can't make this stuff up

How you running for president and you don't know the date of the election?

Fam forgive me for my lateness but I just saw the ad with the sound clips of dude talking about women :rofl: He sound like one of the boys talking about da thots :nerd:

laugh.gif

i want to thank the donald for what he's doing to the GOP.

Last edited:
Holy FFFFFF........as suspected, Trump may actually be a Clinton plot (who they didn't expect to gain traction and pose a threat) :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom