***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is not record inflation for America. It is high, but not a record.

Inflation is not a tax

He is calling out the most volitile parts of the CPI

Tanking fiscal policy over short term inflation fears will harm the economy

Manchin is got what he wanted, he is probably gonna **** over the in party on BBB

Last edited:

Did Biden ban football or something?

Conservatives already taking advantage of their CRT finesse working
Almost like they were following a particular pattern...

Yeah, can't be it; there's nothing in the past that could tell us about the motives behind banning certain books...

xq4tmuf30py71.jpg

One of the prosecution witnesses procedeed to admit that they pointed a gun at the dude before getting shot.

Welp.

alt right has a new poster boy. Probably going to be going on tour and rallys and giving speeches after the trial.

I'm disgusted.

Seemed like a layup from the start.

Doesn't the prosecution have to agree to the jury selection? Or is it just the defense?

The jury makeup doesn't even make sense.

been loving this trial

judge been on the prosecutor binger *** today.. "Dont get brazen with me" LOLOL.. i see judge let the trial take a lunch break he was getting fed up with the prosecutor

kyle was answering the questions pretty well IMO

when the prosecutor brought up call of duty i lost it

Last edited:
been loving this trial

judge been on the prosecutor binger *** today.. "Dont get brazen with me" LOLOL.. i see judge let the trial take a lunch break he was getting fed up with the prosecutor

kyle was answering the questions pretty well IMO

when the prosecutor brought up call of duty i lost it
:lol: :lol:

Checks post history in here...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...y-orders-white-people-to-the-back-of-protest/

LOLOLOLOL

as a white man i was all for this protesting for them to get the word out or to at least try to but right here is where it got me really mad for the first time ever with this Black lives matter movement

please dont bring up something from years ago when i wasn't alive

White folks are out here trying to show support by marching with yall and you order the whites to the back ahahah please get out of here

im still for the movement but better get the **** out of here with this ****

should white ppl not be ? srs question

just bad look, cant claim whites are racists than go and do this **** lol

maybe whites shouldn't even help march or protest then, let yall have it to yourselves see how far yas can get

From complaining about BLM supporters being mean to white people in 2016

To supporting a dude that illegally brought a gun into a state he didn't live in, to do a job no one hired him for, and ends up murdering a couple of people

This arc is not surprising at all

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOL

yessir bring up all my old post, wont bother me not one bit

who said i support ? all i said was he was answering the questions pretty well when the prosecutor was questioning him

LOLOLOLOL

yessir bring up all my old post, wont bother me not one bit

who said i support ? all i said was he was answering the questions pretty well when the prosecutor was questioning him
I don't care what your reaction would be

I posted it for people to know what time you are on, in case they were thinking of wasting their time engaging with you

Back
Top Bottom