***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sorry for feeling some type of way on a article with a video that was attached that i didn't agree with as a white person during that time

i even marched here in center city philly with BLM but hey I am the bad guy for feeling some way about a situation because i spoke on it and am a white person.. i get it

"White media get to the back! Black media come to the front!" the demonstrator shouted into a microphone.

When white members of the media did not immediately comply with her surreal request, the activist singled them out, telling the crowd that protesters are "not afraid to put people out."

i can understand the media going to the back but why a normal white person ?

"Excuse me, sir!" she yelled. "Somebody needs to tell this person to get to the back. Go! Somebody needs to tell these folks to get to the back! We are not afraid to put people out!"

Throughout the rant, she said she "need all white people to move back," telling them to "take your rightful positions, and get behind us." She also offered this instruction to fellow Black Lives Matter protesters: "Y'all see any white folks, direct them to the back of the crowd."

how does this help any situation how can you segregate marchers based on their race

report. snitch on meth and get me out of here i guess beacuse i spoke up on a situation

sorry for feeling some type of way on a article with a video that was attached that i didn't agree with as a white person during that time

i even marched here in center city philly with BLM but hey I am the bad guy for feeling some way about a situation because i spoke on it and am a white person.. i get it

"White media get to the back! Black media come to the front!" the demonstrator shouted into a microphone.

When white members of the media did not immediately comply with her surreal request, the activist singled them out, telling the crowd that protesters are "not afraid to put people out."

"Excuse me, sir!" she yelled. "Somebody needs to tell this person to get to the back. Go! Somebody needs to tell these folks to get to the back! We are not afraid to put people out!"

Throughout the rant, she said she "need all white people to move back," telling them to "take your rightful positions, and get behind us." She also offered this instruction to fellow Black Lives Matter protesters: "Y'all see any white folks, direct them to the back of the crowd."

how does this help any situation how can you segregate marchers based on their race

report. snitch on meth and get me out of here i guess beacuse i spoke up on a situation

Let me get this straight, and let me ask it directly.

Are you saying that as a white person you felt a way because you couldn’t be at the front of the line during a BLM protest?

giphy.gif

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, and let me ask it directly.

Are you saying that as a white person you felt a way because you couldn’t be at the front of the line during a BLM protest?

no i felt some type of way about how they went about it and shouting it out on a speaker

it was just the principle of the matter.. they had leaders that day and voices were heard just felt disrespectful is all

thought we was getting away from segregation ?

you know damn right if white protestors said something like that my african americans would feel same way

we over that ********

michael-jordan.gif

no i felt some type of way about how they went about it and shouting it out on a speaker

it was just the principle of the matter.. they had leaders that day and voices were heard just felt disrespectful is all

thought we was getting away from segregation ?

you know damn right if white protestors said something like that my african americans would feel same way

we over that bull****

At a BLM rally, black folk gotta make sure they don't hurt the feelings of white people.

Matter fact ima do you a favor in the hope that you can change course from your current headassery.

Segregation was a government policy that was part of a larger framework designed explicitly to terrorize african-americans for the crime of being black.

White people for once being told to be in the back of something by a random person is not equivalent and I'd like for you to see why it would be insulting to suggest it even comes close.

interesting that's what you got from that ?

roles reversed you be singing a whole different tone
How would the roles be reversed though?

White people have protests to raise legitimate concerns about how they face systemic oppression they face as white people? Do those exist? That is news to me since white people don't experience racial oppression in America.

But hey, the marches based on the grievances of white people don't seem like they would be very welcoming for black media...
_97323217_gettyimages-830617844.jpg

618487a5326b26001834ec63

How would the roles be reversed though?

White people have protests to raise legitimate concerns about how they face systemic oppression they face as white people? Do those things exist? That is news to me since white people don't race racial oppression in America.

But hey, the marches based on the grievances of white people don't seem like they would be very welcoming for black media...
_97323217_gettyimages-830617844.jpg

618487a5326b26001834ec63
Wow, where are the black faces?

To be fair, the prosecution is doing their part in ****ing up the whole trial too
I'm no lawyer but the prosecutor brought up something that was specifically ruled inadmissible earlier, that's pretty incompetent to say the least.

prosecution blew it when they didn’t coach up/know all the details from the third guy. Prob out here like Lionel Hutz
746244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom